Player Skins

Seems like there should be MUCH more customization regarding player skins to make each hero more individual and unique looking. It would add another dimension to the game giving players more creativity around the way they appear in game. Currently it just feels like the options are so outdated and basic. And when trying to match helmets or headwear to certain armor types is just pointless and unappealing. Simple fix it seems to me.

7 Likes

We should definitely have.
All the troop types as options.
That’s a gimme.

1 Like

have endorsements or licence content (paid of course)

While I agree with you because I want more player skins and more variety with customization for the hero, you still have to pay artists for those designs and we don’t know what kind of budget the devs are working with.

It seems devs are already strained as it is. I remember reading that hiring another community moderator isn’t possible, but I may be misremembering the actual words that were said in that post. Either way, it implied there weren’t enough resources for expanding the game in ways like this.

Perhaps one day, this will change.

Quite some time ago, I asked devs if they’d ever release a male Lapina design for hero, as there’s only a female version. They said no because the hero customizations basically don’t make money.

A game with no players left doesn’t make money either. :thinking:

Even though I really don’t change my character or outfit much at all, I know that there’s people sitting for hours, creating an avatar that suits them. So it shouldn’t be too hard to add a few more customisation options and player skins.

The only skin you should be wearing is either the 100% gold 50% xp/souls
or the 100% souls and 50% gold/xp if you need it.

I wore the souls one for about idk… 4 years, and now i only use the gold one. I’m a 9 year player. I think its Dragon? All others are pointless.

Especially the holiday ones. Wow what a waste of a 500 points! You’d think they’d be like “dobule or triple” during this event Still a waste, but at least make them worth while.

You can wear the “Dragon Armour” on any class and even a cosmetic armour on top. That’s not the issue here.

2 Likes