Pick a card, any card

Have you seen the fight between red viper and the mountain? That guy is moving very fast despite the fact he is huge and wearing armor (yeah that armor isn’t real heavy armor, but I bet he could run with a real armor quite fast).

2 Likes

You’d easily go on a date with this handsome/pretty card: Mercy

You would let this card cook dinner for you with its cultural dish: Shadow-Hunter (I’m guessing she knows some great meat based dishes being a panther and all)

You think you can outrun this card in a race the easiest: Templar (All armour, all the time! Also all the slow times in the 100m dash)

This card is secretly your father/mother in disguise: Green Seer (Seems motherly)

Without this card your deck(s) would feel empty: Ice Witch (Irrational, but I still like her!)

If you met this card in the woods at night you would scream like a crazy person and fall over yourself fleeing in a panic: Cthyryzyx (o.o)

This card would be your irl best friend np: Atlanta (I like the way she thinks)

If you had to pick a card to be your dentist: Avina (Because she’s probably pretty good with teeth, what with checking to see if people are vampires and everything…)

This card is just silly, just… silly: Barbearius (No words…)

If a cards skill could be used by you irl it would be: Djinn (Because who doesn’t want to be able to grant wishes)

A thousand of your card were destroyed during the making of this thread: Ancient Horror (Kill it! Kill it with fire!!!)

2 Likes

You’d easily go on a date with this handsome/pretty card:
Legolas. Because come on.

You would let this card cook dinner for you with its cultural dish:
Sea Troll, because I’m a sucker for seafood.

You think you can outrun this card in a race the easiest:
Fortress Gate. I’m not saying I’m the fastest runner, but I think I could manage to win against this guy.

This card is secretly your father/mother in disguise:
Luther; this guy’s even got that “Don’t try to pull a stunt with me, missy” look my Dad is amazing at.

Without this card your deck(s) would feel empty:
Mercy Mercy Mercy!

If you met this card in the woods at night you would scream like a crazy person and fall over yourself fleeing in a panic:
Cthulu, Old God, whatever.. He’s got tentacles for a chin. That’s a major social faux pas.

This card would be your irl best friend:
Tyri probably. We’d go be kleptos together. I always loved the idea of Ocean’s Elevening something, and she’d get my back. Plus I love her fashion sense and “don’t give a ****” attitude.

If you had to pick a card to be your dentist:
Sacrificial Priest. Bahahaha! flees

This card is just silly, just… silly:
Cockachicken. I just can’t take this thing seriously. Ba-gawk!

If a card’s skill could be used by you irl it would be:
Probably Tyri again. Yoink! poof

A thousand of your card were destroyed during the making of this thread:
Boar Rider. Sooo tired of them!~

4 Likes

… I have no idea how I missed Fortress Gate for the running category… Great choice!

1 Like

Not in Japanese hentai, it’s a plot point!

That’s the obvious choice. I went with something with actual running ability because I like a challenge, just not a BIG challenge :wink:

My turn!

You’d easily go on a date with this handsome/pretty card: Atlanta. I’m partial to brunettes and she’s got a little spunk in her eyes. Would definitely have my interest based on first impression alone.

You would let this card cook dinner for you with its cultural dish: Keghammer. Clearly an indulgent fella, I’m sure he’d offer up something delicious. With a great beverage pairing and lively conversation to boot!

You think you can outrun this card in a race the easiest: Paladin. He looks like a bad ass and would crush me in a fight but I’m pretty fast so I think it would be a good contest. And I’d get no end of fun holding it over him if I won bc I’m sure it would drive him nuts and he doesn’t look like the type that can take a joke, which makes it even more fun.

This card is secretly your father/mother in disguise: Runesmith. My dad’s very much a handyman/builder type.

Without this card your deck(s) would feel empty: Valkyrie. Obviously.

If you met this card in the woods at night you would scream like a crazy person and fall over yourself fleeing in a panic: Gorgotha. He’s a freakin balrog!

This card would be your irl best friend np: Alchemist. He seems like a curious yet decent guy. I’m sure he’d be a great conversationalist and it seems like a good friend at the same time.

If you had to pick a card to be your dentist: Gloom Leaf. He has really delicate and pointy fingers. A natural at cleanings, but could wield tools as needed.

This card is just silly, just… silly: Owlbear. Who ever came up with the idea of mixing an owl and a bear and then thought, “This would definitely be a vicious and terrifying animal!” Seriously, it’s got the tiny beak and the little head and the partial wing arms… It looks ridiculous! And owls are supposed to be wise, so wouldn’t that tame the bear even more, when they’re already pretty docile creatures by nature? It makes no sense!

If a cards skill could be used by you irl it would be: Elwyn. I’ve always wanted to be able to rock out on an instrument.

A thousand of your card were destroyed during the making of this thread: Goblins of all kinds, I hope.

2 Likes

You’d easily go on a date with this handsome/pretty card: No one. I’m a boring person.

You would let this card cook dinner for you with its cultural dish: Ghiralee. I always wondered what the Adanaians would eat. I doubt Sparkgrinder would finish any cooking he started.

You think you can outrun this card in a race the easiest: Green Slime, if he doesn’t pull me around.

This card is secretly your father/mother in disguise: Luther. Always there when you need him.

Without this card your deck(s) would feel empty: Valkyrie and any common. No soul farming or opportunities to let the (Under)dog out is unimaginable for me.

If you met this card in the woods at night you would scream like a crazy person and fall over yourself fleeing in a panic: Probably everything that isn’t humanoid. Yes, I mean you, Abhorath.

This card would be your irl best friend np: Sparkgrinder. I’m as chaotic as he is.

If you had to pick a card to be your dentist: I would probably do it myself.

This card is just silly, just… silly: Sparkgrinder and Raven. Not gameplay-wise, but story-wise.

If a cards skill could be used by you irl it would be: Zephyros. I freakin’ love lightning bolts and electricity.

A thousand of your card were destroyed during the making of this thread: Boar Riders. Lots of Boar Riders. (No boars were hurt during the making of this thread)

2 Likes