Petitioning not to update PS4 to 1.08

You just proved every of my concern, it caters only to endgame and wrecks the game for anyone and everyone else by making it a grind unless youre in a guild that poops out gem keys for you or pay for it. I have my own guild lvl3 with +2 blues and browns and +3 greens and i dread the thought of having to play till that guild is level 3285728 with +489237592 everything untill i can somewhat reasonably have a chance at more than just the regular poop cards that i have no intention of leveling till 40/50 hp with for any goddamn predestined meta.

Why donā€™t you download the game on mobile or pc and play it for a while to give it fair judgment?

Sorry to break it to you, but perception has very little to do with the truth itself. You claimed the problems are getting fixed. We have a long list of longstanding issues. Go figure.

The perception weighs in if you say like youā€™re not bothered with the outstanding issues ā€“ all the power to you, but that statement upstream was aimed at OP (or someone other supporting the idea in the topic title). They surely have a different perception of the problems. So your subjectives hardly serve as a good support on how they should or should not feel.

(No pun intended, just letā€™s put the things straight.)

A lot has been said here, so Iā€™ll keep my own statement brief-ish hehe. My husband and I started playing this game 3 weeks ago on ps4. About 2 weeks ago he picked it up on his phone, and now he has stopped playing the ps4 version altogether.

He is only around level 30, and is enjoying himself just fine. He very recently got into a guild and it helps a lot, certainly, but the same is true for our current version.

Personally Iā€™m looking forward to the new content, and especially the trait system.

1 Like

Donā€™t actually think I did prove your concerns. When I was talking about the guild I was talking about ps4 which not 1.08. This game is a grind regardless and 1.08 doesnā€™t change that it just adds a different thing to grind for. If youā€™re in a small guild with low contributions youā€™ll have a hard time getting gems, keys and thus troops you want without spending money. You can do it pretty equally on both versions but if you do plan to spend money 1.08 is a LOT more rewarding with the vip system

Petitionning against this a is noble and very fair cause which I just donā€™t support. But my point here is that I told many french people about the coming update and everyone asks me when Itā€™ll be.

Unfortunately, we still donā€™t have any date or estimation for this from the devs. So the question is annoying.

People on consoles WANT TO KNOW WHEN THIS UPDATE WILL HAPPEN. PLEASE DEVS ANSWER ME

We donā€™t handle the console version of the game (the excellent teams out at Pipeworks and 505 Games do), so we canā€™t tell you any dates, sorry!

@505GamesSupport may be able to answer your question.

they just didnā€™t answer me ā€¦

After a while i now need to update this saying i do want an update to get more cards and i dont mind the upgrading, but things like true damage and raising health to extreme levels etc is just absurd, so id still like to petition against the vanilla update, but not against the new content itself. Before it hits consoles it has to be normalized or it will ruin this game.

Well, the only hope is that all the issues that are being reported, should or could be taken care of by the time the upgrade comes to consoles? (Itā€™s too early to tell and only the Devs know if this will indeed happen.)

And being a console player myself, I do hope that this is the case. ā€¦ Itā€™s unfortunate that PC players are having to deal with this right now with these new updates creating overpowering troops, traits, etc. ā€¦ but I myself plan to keep playing GoW until itā€™s no longer fun for me and I canā€™t say if these updates will or will not do that? - Only time will tell.

This is still ridiculous.

1 Like

Yep, the whole thread seems daft to meā€¦

I have played the game on PS4, its far too easy if you ask me to get the good cards in 1.07. Played there for 2 months, before I went over to android. I am still on PS4 version now and then just to farm keys, tho, and god knows maybe we can get our cards transferred over to the android later. I really hope there will be an option tho.

Playing on android is harder, but if you want a little challenge like I do, itā€™s not too hard.

My opinion is that I stayed on android for a reason, eventho I could get more cards on the PS4 version 1.07. Its probably that I like the challenge tho, and thinks the game is a lot better on 1.08 as well, thats of course my opinion.

So again youā€™re requesting to have a totally different build of the game made for consoles because you see people complaining about it here? In return for devā€™s making 2 different builds how much money do you intend to spend? Iā€™d wager Iā€™ll outspend you if they do bring the 1.08 update because itā€™s overall significantly better than the version we have on ps4. Havenā€™t you noticed how complaints tend to go in cycles? Havenā€™t you noticed a lot of it died down? Didnā€™t you notice that the troop bonus is where you first started to see high health and not the 1.08 update?

Thus far theyā€™ve ported over issues rather than ā€œfixā€ them when theyā€™re implemented. I see no reason to expect that to change. Itā€™s easier to just change code to fit ps4 rather than make all sorts of changes.