Pet rescue difficulty?

So someone that started to play yesterday that paid 50 bux should have an advantage in gameplay over someone that spent 3 years in the game and did not spend any money? It does not makes much sense for me, but prehaps for you?

1 Like

They shouldn’t but they do…I’m level 1000 as of yesterday with no mythic…a little kid just joined my guild a couple days ago…I’m guessing his parents bought him a pack of gems but low and behold he wasn’t even level 10 nd already had a mythic…so no it’s not fair…in regards to op…game doesn’t get any easier I’m guessing until u have mythic divines as they seem to nerf any troops that aren’t in that category…best advice I could give u is finish all quest…save all ur gems until u can get dragon and celestial armor…join a guild that atleast finishes a majority of the tasks every week…and play a lot of arena…pets are majorly insignificant anyways until u have a lot of certain types or certain color troops…and just pray rng likes u a little bit u will get there eventually…they have however ruined any chance of leveling ur kingdoms fast so then again it may not even matter now because it’s going to take you a lifetime to get ur kingdoms just to 5 star level which is low mid to mid tier so then again it probably will be lots more people quitting sooner or later from lack of progression and stumbling blocks u can’t cross…but as long as u get a few good troops pets and even level tier 3 pvp is beatable even by low level players for the most part u just have to find team exploits

If you’re level 1000 then surely you’ve played long enough to have saved enough diamonds to craft a myhic of your choice?

I agree mythic drop rates from chests are frustratingly low, but the soulforge has really helped even it out. Now anyone can obtain the best mythic (currently Infernus) by playing dungeons for a few months.

Don’t forget to buy the gem bounty every Sunday too from the “Offer” once you best all 3 dungeons.

Also, a kid’s parent could buy him $50 worth of gems and he could still end up with no ‘good’ troops

4 Likes