Pet parents - show us your pets!

When my dogs visited the office :slight_smile: Shadow and Xena

11 Likes

This is Rüg.

There’s about 500 more where that come from. But I’ll stick with just a few of the cutest ones for now.

15 Likes

Rüg is so adorable in that sink. :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

my cat sleeps in the sink lol

My Zeddie!Baby%202
His baby pics as well, because, why not!

24 Likes

I’m so sorry, I lost my Toby in 2016, they stay with you… always.

1 Like

OMG… Zeddie’s baby pics are sooooo adorable. I’m dying!!
:heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Happy International Dog Day! Not sure if its today , but I know it’s this week :wink:

1 Like

I think Tacet said it was this coming Sunday the 26th, but I love pet holidays of any variety!

1 Like

Its a babies tiger :blush:

2 Likes

my lazy cat Jupiter

14 Likes

You forget to put the name!:wink:

1 Like

My Wargare creates a Duststorm at the start of each turn.

Also, is immune to Frozen.

While equipped, this pet provides a rather unfortunate +1 Attack bonus. (He’s very possessive of me.)

He can also convert all mana to brown, but I opted not to upload that photo. :upside_down_face:

Charms all. :slightly_smiling_face:

21 Likes

Ok i had a good laugh at all jokes, but on this one i think you just missed an opportunity to show a “board” full of dog food bits/grains/i-don’t-know-how-to-call-it positioned like the gems and then say “the transform into brown” punchline. :rofl:

Adorable dog.

2 Likes

omg :heart_eyes:

Also if anyone has birds please share! I LOVE BIRDs

I will also see if I can dig up some old photos of my birds too :slight_smile:

i have one bird on each hand i like to take them out during patch note reading :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Everyday now I have around 100 cockatoos, corellas and galahs plus over 30 ducks, 4 magpies, pigeons, lorikeets and noisy miners.

They aren’t pets but I can hand feed most of the cockatoos and 1 corella now.

14 Likes

THIS is AMAZING

Thank you :smiley: :star_struck: Are you AU?

1 Like

Yep from Adelaide