Pet gnome gave white food and vault key

didnt know a pet gnome could give a vault key weird

10 Likes

Pretty cool they can give Vault keys.

4 Likes

Great job that takes some luck

2 Likes

@DEMONorANGEL nor did I until i got one yesterday too, it was certainly a nice bonus :+1:

1 Like

Hey! I got one of those, too! And when I used the vault key, I finally got a pet gnome troop.

3 Likes

I also got one of those today. Great fun! :grin:

3 Likes

As did I :grin:

3 Likes

Not happening on xbox, so this must be a bug and should be reported.

You mean it hasn’t happened to you so it can’t be real, right? I’m so sorry, you lose all you accumulated points and have to start over again from the beginning of our game. :wink:

3 Likes

Add me to the club :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

It happened to me in the last vault event before update and happened again yesterday :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure if it’s a bug or intended since it only happened to me during the vault event

3 Likes

I had this happen once the last vault event and just now it happened again. If treasure gnomes and pet gnomes can’t show up in the same battle maybe we were meant to get a treasure gnome but the pet gnome took it’s spot and we get a vault key for missing out on the treasure gnome.

1 Like

Assuming this is not a bug, this might be what happened…

Usual non-Gnome event

• Treasure Gnome can drop normal loot with a small chance at Vault key.
  • Pet Gnome can drop 1 White Pet Food and triggger the Rescue event, 2 if event is actived. Zero chance at Vault Key.

Weekend Gnome Event (more Treasure and Pet Gnome)

• Treasure Gnome can drop normal loot with an increased chance at Vault Key.
  • Pet Gnome can drop 1 White Pet Food and triggger the Rescue event, 2 if event is actived. With some chance at also dropping Vault Key.

I think it’s nice addition. Gnome event make some people only playing on Explore for maximum chance at Vault Keys. With keys also dropped from Pet Gnome, it make playing PvP/Arena more profitable, and a nice break from Explore when no Pet Rescue is active.

Even if it happened to be a bug, I’d say keep it as a feature!!

1 Like