Penguins and the Flipper Slap

I don’t even really know where to begin here.

It’s a penguin.

When you go to war–over gems, I presume–you’ve got your wizards and your knights, your robots, your daemons, dragons, living dead, giants, and so forth…

and your penguins?

This is probably a warning sign to bring in some kind of work psychology expert to interview employees about burnout.

2 Likes

The chicken didn’t bother you, though? or the rabbit, the goat, the toad, the mushroom, the spiders? not even the buffalo wings? only the pengiun?

4 Likes

Also Penguins are pretty awesome! As long as there are no seals around at least…

2 Likes

Penguins are craftier than you think. You must have never seen the penguins of Madagascar or Runescape. Penguins fictionally tend to have excessively high intelligence, but they hide it from public view.

11 Likes

Well if anything, its a pretty cool penguin, and god knows? It might be a 10 feet penguin too that surely can kill with his/her big flipper slaps! ;):sunglasses:

1 Like

11 Likes

I’m with the OP on this… the Penguin is a flipper too far…

1 Like

Maybe im the only one but i like a good flipper slap😈

Fortress door laughs at this topic.

4 Likes

You telling me you never saw “Batman Returns” and The Attack of the Killer Penguins? :wink:

3 Likes

Oh jeez, the penguins of Runescape with their own KGB.
Or the penguins in Futurama when they acquire guns.

I’ve always said penguins are evil. They are the only flightless bird that has people so entranced and they call them “cute.” Penguin mind-control is what it is.

Or during the winter time…they’ll put penguins on different Santa merchandise. Even though the North Pole is on the opposite side of where penguins live
Penguins are plotting something big. You’ll see…you’ll all see!!!

4 Likes