PC/Mobile: 3.1 Patch Notes

The issue of the Justice League should be improved. We will be closely monitoring the situation after the release on console.

7 Likes

Finally we can see some consoles player start whining about Psion. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

But the release on Console is today? If no, why putting lines for Console players in the patch notes?

Praise Jesus! (And @Sirrian… if they aren’t the same person!)

Coming soon

It’s not today, it’s a week out.

1 Like

To avoid needing two separate threads saying the exact same thing just a week apart.

1 Like

Tacet stream starts in 28 minutes. Thats mainly GW matches but lets see! :slight_smile:

This thread’s name is PC/Mobile (which also answered my previous question…). So I assume that devs will create another thread for Console players.

1 Like

Touche. I’d missed that part.

EDIT: Though it could be a leftover from setting up the posts ahead of time.

And I’m still wondering whether or not the guild announcement will allow more than 40 characters…

1 Like

lets cross our fingers for at least 42 characters. :wink: (Its my favourite number)

5 Likes

I have my Wifes credit card ready n waiting to buy the new jewles n shards :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::yum:

3 Likes

Do you mean for the troops that converts two colors, the 2nd one will possibly overwrite the new 1st color gems?

Hope she has a high limit on it :stuck_out_tongue:

(Just for clarity’s sake, I have no knowledge about any upcoming IAPs and how much they might cost)

1 Like

Since I’ve never played on console, I’ll ask the obvious question…does “console AI” only refer the defense sliders, or is there more to it?

Don’t you have like 65k gems ?

Gizmo starts a gofundme for buying jewels to get new mythic

1 Like

I didn’t understand that one either.

The release for console will hopefully be 10:00 AM AEST on the 5/9/17.

3 Likes