PC/Mobile 3.0.5 Patch Notes

With mana cost at 24 and no Jinx, one must be extremely unlucky to not beat Famine teams. I mean, we had to be very unlucky not to beat it even before the two nerfs came around.

Kerbs is easy, just to go more or less Impervious against.

None of the nerfs was really necessary.

4 Likes

Since i play on mobile i dont know so for those who play on pc has the 1td “bait and switch” problem been fixed? Because it has not on mobile

@Ark its all good buddy lol.
My game name fits my personality.
:smiling_imp: or :innocent:

This is the kind of patch I’ve wanted since I started playing a year or so ago. Definitely is exciting but I’ll have to wait to check it all out until crafting is out (next update?) and when unity is available for mobile.

Hope we get a task system soon.

Good direction! I like it!

I would not call that response “quick-witted” in that case, and I 100% agree it doesn’t serve anything beyond slightly relieving my frustration. Since the beggining of the discussion he is condescending towards anybody about the Famine’s nerf, calling people noobs or crybabies. It annoyed me and I expressed it that way. After that I wrote my thoughts about the nerf and he only replied : “balance lol, you don’t know what you are talking about, blablabla, futhermore I wasn’t talking but writing” etc… So that’s how I decided to end my second answer and I’m afraid we might end nowhere anyway =P

1 Like

As do most discussion here unless ppl are begging for nerfs

3 Likes

I don’t see the point of downplaying Famine.
Even with the nerf, if you play against A/B/Famine/D, usually all your attention is pointed at Famine. The other troops can do whatever they want, cast spells, etc…, to beat Famine you need to have a specific strategy for it.
Which is great, but also does not apply to any other troop out there.
It’s beatable. Sure. But the fact that it requires specific strategy or troops means it is still on top of the mountain.
I think this adjustment is good, and people should stop saying that it is now a Joke.
Really, if Famine is a Joke, what is War???

The real answer will come from the data mining the devs do, and only then we’ll see if it was overnerfed or not.

3 Likes

Kerby still says 50% devour…but the 50% warg change happened

I guess it’s okay then, I have no problem accepting you as you are, might be harder to love your demon’s side but I’ll try nonetheless :grin:

1 Like

Hey look… I agree that war is a joke as well as several other mythics but my argument is to not cater to the LCD but add improvements where there arw deficiencys

1 Like

I saw someone said bone dragon still strong, I would like to know how many time you see him per day in pvp or GW???

1 Like

I cant remember last time I was up against Bone Dragon in PvP/GW, and I play quite a bit.

EDIT:
I was up against him in Explore last week once, now I remember.

1 Like

I was really excited for the 4x speed, but now that we have it, I have mixed feelings about it, and even a bit more, up to the point I started to think if I should stop playing the game.

The problem to me is that playing at 4x speed will soon become mandatory (it is already if you want to receive rank rewards in PvP) and the game at this speed is less enjoyable than before. The guilds will soon increase their reqs and the 4x speed will become the standard speed. Everyone playing at a lower speed will have a disadvantage. There are only rare cases where people will use slower speeds, mainly for complex GW battles.

In the end, that’ll just increase the number of battles we’ll do, everything will scale with that speed over the time. I don’t see this feature becoming a time saver. And considering the number of battles we’ll have to play, the game will become a farming fest more than ever and more than anything else.

Now that I have tested this new speed for a few hours, I would have loved to see increased rewards and improved mechanics instead of this. In other words, I would have loved to see the game funnier than faster.

Considering the fact that I was the first to get duped by the effects of the speed, I don’t think there’s no one to blame. You have to actually see this in action to understand that it’s not gonna help the game that much. I hope that this idea could be rethought in the future because I don’t think this feature will add something positive to the game over the time. In two weeks, the only change will be more rewards for less fun (repetitivity is a game killer) and this could have been achieved in better ways, like by simply increasing the rewards.

11 Likes

So he was strong? :stuck_out_tongue:

Not really, but elpseth misfired and he much got filled up, and killed elpseth…

I bet he killed your entire team cause he’s so strong

Spot on. I believe many top guilds will increase their min.requirement now after x4 speed is an option.

Next time someone bring up the “nerf this” topic, everyone should be agreed so there won’t be a childish debate.

Yeah, though I feel some will whine again. It’s just in their DNA.

2 Likes

That’s the first thing I thought of when I heard of the 4x speed : overdose. I think you expressed well what the game could become : a fierce and devastating struggle. I won’t participate to it anyway.

Wonder when asiris will get some love lol