Past Event History

Is there anyway to see what the schedule has been the past 6 months or so? Trying to see how long I might have to wait for some of the kingdoms to come back around. Also curious about past faction weekend events, I am down to just Hell’s Gate and trying to figure out if I should spend gold to increase horde or just wait for the event. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks, didn’t realized they had the history

You’ll probably need to spend gold to up your hoard even with weekend event - somewhat dependent on your kingdom level. You might want to ask the folks over on the Gems of War Factions discord server. My own hoard for that one is 275 and that’s on the low end. I probably did not do it over the weekend, though … can’t remember for sure but they def were not running as many weekend factions back then. Good luck!

Current average at 50% kingdom bonus is 250 with last posted being 275. It doesn’t take into account campaign bonus etc and is based on a ‘daily delve’.

1 Like

I pulled off Hell Gate (Level 500 pure faction) at Hoard 182. Don’t recall if it was “with potions” or “without potions” – i.e., the update that added potions to the daily delving routines – but it wasn’t a weekend Faction Assault thingy because none of my delve clears excepting Wild Court were a “buy umpteen million sigils and Potions of Power” thing.

But Hell Gate is also one of those delves where you can get very (un)lucky with Death Marks, which can make things much more manageable for you if RNG is in your favor.

2 Likes

HG probably is one of the hardest delves. If possible, just level up to 300 before trying pure faction. Saves you a lot of frustration.

2 Likes