Paladin Bug - Attack fizzling

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
(From perspective of the Paladin being on my DEFENSE when a guildie tested my defense)
Put together a team of Paladin, Paladin, Templar and Paladin. After killing one of the opponent. Every cast by the Paladin from that point on…fizzled and nothing happens. My guildie reported it happening 4x

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Build your own defense team with Paladins and test it

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
No screenshots…

I’ve seen this happen before too in pvp it doesn’t just happen with paladin either

moral of the story dont build a x3 or x4 defense like a noob.

go ahead and try 3 great maw with mercy or alchemist see what happens lol

There’s players in the lv1,000 range that do that.

and they are noobs, because they dont know how to setup an effective team so now they go with the most annoying 50% buffed troop or spirit fox.

Yeah that’s real helpful. And what if you don’t have 3 Great Maw or even one?! Get outta here with that inane crap.

1 Like

Seeing the same issue which is pretty ridiculous seeing as Paladin is in this week’s featured troops. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Still seeing this happen too(saved me some GW Points), it is still an issue.

1 Like

the 3 maw is a bad idea, i threw that out there as a joke because if you cast one Maw all 3 are unable to cast their spell lol

Doesn’t matter why you said what you said, if there is one or three Paladins on a team, this thread concerns a bug, that needs to be fixed.

4 Likes

Just happening to me, in regular PVP - Paladin is on the other sides team.
Only one of my troops left (second from top, Poison Master).

Skulls do damage, but Paladins Justice just fizzes.

I too have seen this happen against me a few times this week. Opponent paladin goes to cast but nothing hits me.

There is a known issue that for some reason (we haven’t been able to find the cause) troops like Paladin like to target the first slot even after the troop has died.

1 Like

Yeah i noticed scale guard doing that alot too during MoS week