P.S.A. (Pet Saving Announcement)

https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/NPI/

4 Likes

Congrats Gouki. You will soon earn a(another) ‘Nice Reply’ Badge.

2 Likes

We had 5 Pet Rescues since reset :man_shrugging: It is more or less the same we had before. Still, others had the same feeling (nerf) already 3 hours after reset.

1 Like

I’ve done the same amount after the reset
as before… I don’t think there was a stealth nerf. :confused:

2 Likes

And in addition immediately after posting in this thread i got a pet Gnome battle, yeah really.

8 Likes

I don’t really care that much but my guild hasn’t triggered a single pet event today yet we were awash on the first day. I’m sure this was nerfed on PC…

I just logged on to GoW and see the first pet event of the day.

1 Like

i got 6 pets today spawned 3 of them myself…

2 Likes

Same here, and not for lack of trying. Thank goodness for ricky and the rest of the guys or I’d pe petless. Bad luck though, i also didn’t see a valraven at all in yesterday’s raid battles. One day rngenus will smile on me again.

3 Likes

How many pets you got so far @VenusBlue ?

I have really good luck with the drops I get from regular goblins, so maybe Pet Rescues are my karmic/RNG trade off haha

1. I missed a few because i wasn’t home or slept through the line notification, and we had a few repeats. I haven’t kept track of how many matches i did looking for gnomes though.
1 Like

Very nice, well done! :smiley: We are also doing very well so far, I managed to get 12 pets already. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Nice!! This is the most fun I’ve had since pre-3.3, i missed wanting to play.

5 Likes

One of the best patches we ever had and I have been here for over 2 years. I am also having tons of fun! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tacet spread his luck throughout the guild :smiley:

2 Likes

900 plus pets lol will not take long. 2045 to max out

16 to go for complete collection, we will start to see more duplicate for sure

I agree.
I was loving playing on Tuesday. Understood Wednesday would be painful so I endured. Today I woke up excited to start the fun. Did 100-120 battles… 3-4 treasure gnomes… No pets… It feels like the wind has been knocked out of my sails.

1 Like

You sure there is a nerf? Maybe just very unlucky?

So we went from super lucky to completey unlucky… While you have remained super lucky. :person_shrugging:

The drop rate has decreased significantly for us… Whether by the devs (Nerf) or RNG (nerf). Lol

So yes I’m sure there’s a Nerf of some sort.