P.S.A. (Pet Saving Announcement)

You sure there is a nerf? Maybe just very unlucky?

So we went from super lucky to completey unlucky… While you have remained super lucky. :person_shrugging:

The drop rate has decreased significantly for us… Whether by the devs (Nerf) or RNG (nerf). Lol

So yes I’m sure there’s a Nerf of some sort.

Kinda suck they didin’t mention anywhere

We are not a very active guild and we found 1 pet today while I played for 1h

1 Like

If they nerfed it for real, that was a very stupid decision. The very active guild was able to see alot but it not only hurting them, it hurt everyone, particulary the people who can only play 2-3h every day

2 Likes

Your paranoia has fooled you again. We’re on the same platform, and we’ve had 6 just this morning. But since you’re not happy unless you have something to complain about, please feel free to carry on.

4 Likes

That’s essentially my reason for posting. It doesn’t make any sense to Nerf it. It was a happy surprise to see them very often on Tuesday. And today… personally I still haven’t saw a single one. Just the guild has had 5 rescues since last reset. It’s not like a huge drop in rate I guess… But still a decreased amount is still a “nerf”.

Going on 8 hours of not having a pet rescue in my guild, and 3 days of not seeing a Pet Goblin (gnome?! what is he?) personally.

Damn you Goblin/Gnome, I will track you down if it’s the last thing I do!!

…but I did get a Vault key from a regular Gnome, so hey it wasn’t all bad ;).

Omg a vault key from a gnome is even rarer!

I didn’t geta single vault keys from killing 1000+ gnomes outside of gnome event since they introduced gnome…

There’s a fatal flaw in the design. The pet shop is only open if there is a pet rescue in effect. Nerf the pet gnome drop rate and you effectively shutter the pet shop.

1 Like

Hi guys!

We have definitely not nerfed pets or changed anything since the release of update 3.4 on Tuesday. You can still find a pet with the same chance you would just as when the update released. Again, this is random, it’s not meant to be every battle for a chance to acquire a pet (that would defeat the purpose of having pets as prizes if they were so easy to obtain?) and we’re pretty busy bug hunting right now - spending time making massive unnecessary design changes is not on the cards.

All the best in your Pet Rescues. :slight_smile: :rabbit:

21 Likes

I agree, on my off day from work there was just the one all day long, and we have had 4 today, one was a repeat in the last 16 hours, I was hoping to catch up beings that there is nothing really left to do in this game for me other than hope I can get some celestial stones and craft a crazy mythic

1 Like

My guild got 3 pet event triggered today or maybe even more but I myself managed to get 3 while login sporadically during the day for couple minutes.

I really don’t think there was a nerf or anything the like, you are just unlucky sorry

Had 5-7 pet gnomes on Tuesday in casual PvP.
Think I saw 1 yesterday in the arena.
Nothing today… Not a single pet gnome… Just 5+ treasure gnomes so I’m 10 minor stones richer.
But ooookay then.

This was after 3.3 was released… That also kept you busy with bugs. Yet the treasure gnomes were quickly nerfed.
Not unlikely that the same practice was conducted with 3.4.

:grinning:

Can you type in guild chat @awryan?

Some people mentionned a possible connection between that and not seeing pet

1 Like

I asked the dev team if we changed anything and the dev team said “No”. :thinking: :slight_smile: (For Pet Events + Gnomes).

7 Likes

:wink:

Here to confirm that we have not touched pet gnome drop rates. I also asked.

7 Likes

And i beg you to let it that way please :slight_smile:

4 Likes