Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy! Dev Dev Dev! (The office is filling up!)

So what will his new job?

Congratulations @Ozball :slight_smile: .

EDIT: that also means that we don’t have any mods aside the devs :stuck_out_tongue: .

Fun has now become work, and not the other way around lol

@turintuor

@Ozball Congrats dude

@turintuor, @actreal how about this as official title: PING Pong?

Hehehe… Looks like my predictive powers are seeping thru

Congratulations @Ozball you deserve it brudda!

1 Like

I think he really deserve a cool name and not a funny one. Because he’s a fanboy of this game who finally succeed to get hired by the devs :slight_smile: .

“Born as a player, will die as a dev” is the best that I find :stuck_out_tongue: .

rip inbox @Ozball

2 Likes

Less a title man more of an epitaph. :thinking: Oz is a funny, good-natured sport; why not a funny title? Keep thinking. . .
Congrats again, @Ozball.

Congrats @Ozball!

Have fun with all the @Ozball tags you’re going to get now.

Perhaps 1 more @Ozball to make sure he reads this thread. Wouldn’t want him to miss this thread after all.

1 Like

Wait… so do you get paid for this?

1 Like

Did someone say @Ozball? Congrats on the job!

1 Like

Wonderful news! Congrats, @Ozball!

Given the number of GoW-related emails he will now receive on a daily basis, I certainly hope so.

3 Likes

Grats @Ozball

Gizmo wishes you large success. Gizmo also has to inform you that as the newest dev that you are now officially on Gizmo duty which includes but not limited to:

1. Giving Gizmo cookies daily
  2. Giving Gizmo cookies upon request
  3. Listening to Gizmo’s stories and no matter how bad or drawn out you must act interested and educated by Gizmo’s fascinating tales.
  4. Gizmo gets Priority over Gizmo when Gizmo multiplies.

Gizmo welcomes you to your hazing period. Grats!!!

7 Likes

Nice one. He’s THE man.

Just to confirm, Ozball is employed by us. Which means we give him cash monies in exchange for him being our office mascot.

14 Likes

@Salty, Gizmo would be a mascot if Gizmo did not have stupid trademark infringement issues… Gizmo likes Ozball and Gizmo looks forward to bugging Ozball on occasion.

1 Like

Congrats @Ozball or my condolences (The mascot part :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: