Out of sync error after PvP match when hourly kingdom income is triggered

Platform, device version and operating system:
iPad, iOS.

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
After playing a PvP match, I don’t want to have an error message telling me that my game is out of sync and that I have to restart it because the hourly kingdom income triggered.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
As far as I can tell, it happens when a PvP match is ongoing and then the hourly kingdom income is triggered in the meanwhile. When it was triggered and the match ends, the error message appears. It happened already twice and both times I noticed that the kingdom income was ready to claim so probably not coincidence. It started today (1st December), never saw it before (played a lot of PvP last week)

Steps to make it happen again
Collect your hourly kingdom income and wait 58min. Start a PvP match and wait minimum 2min (for the kingdom income to trigger). Win the PvP match (not sure if it also happens when you lose, didn’t test that). Notice that the error appears.

1 Like

I have only seen that error message when I have been changing devices using the same account.

Could this be a possibility? Maybe change your password if it keeps happening. Then if it continues there might be a bug.

1 Like

It indeed also happens when you use two devices, but that’s not the case here. Thanks for the info!

I have had it three time this week - thanks for raising the issue - only use one device and was on all different battles (explore, adventure board)

1 Like