Our GM rage booted everyone. What can we do?

Hi everyone

I have a support ticket from a guild leader, and I will followup with Wyoming as well in a PM.

Unfortunately it is a company policy not to get involved with guild politics - and this does cross into that area. I will do what I can to help otherwise.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, I’ve been unable to find any traces of the guild(s) using our Support tool, so I won’t be able to promote or place any remaining members into a position where they can work to recover the previous members of Ares and Athena and Apollo and Artemis. I am really sorry about this, I understand it would be really frustrating to lose your progress with your guild, but this does enter the territory of guild politics so I can’t do anything else to help out.

The alliance search for new player! No kicking! Just write me :relaxed:

got any chat logs? Would love to read all of that haha

I was told some of it, but it’s all Greek to me.

1 Like

It’s like @Cyrup says. We can’t do much when it comes to Guild politics. :frowning:

1 Like

That’s too bad, because even as early as this past weekend, people were putting money into the guild by buying guild keys.

Wyoming - maybe you should make your own and invite people back?

You were part of Best of the Rest? :thinking:

Edited by Lyya, removed due to callouts

1 Like

dis-gon-b-gud-gif-3

5 Likes

…aaaaaand this is why devs won’t get involved. Can someone pleeeeeeeease lock this before we end up with a dumpster fire?

2 Likes

Yyyyup. I’ve seen this film before. The climax isn’t worth the running time.

9 Likes