Orcs - Fantasy vs Reality

What Orcs think they look like:

What Orcs really look like:

7 Likes

@ChunkyMono I think this elf is having a go at us…

Not sure, though. Are your ears ringing like mine? Is that just the post-Wars concussion talkin’?

2 Likes

“Weee, I can fly”. I did have a cough attack laugh, but, it doesn’t matter what we look like. It doesn’t even matter how we fight. It just matters that we fight. Strength and Honor. Victory or Death. For the Horde.

Look at the fierce determination in that rascal’s eye. I’d be honored to fight alongide it. Perhaps some day I shall. Worst case scenario, looks like meat is back on the menu. Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste good. Better than man flesh, but Orcs gotta eat, same as the Warg.

3 Likes

Chunkymono

No wonder he talks so tough, @Magnusimus. He ain’t been fighting Orcs. “Um, those are boars”.

4 Likes

Charming thread. Getting the impression that Orcs can bring home the bacon. Rock on.

3 Likes

So much bacons.

HAVE YOU FED YOUR PUDDLINGS TODAY?

I have.

And he only lieks hogmeat. No dogmeat, no, Sir.

1 Like

What orcs think they look like:

What they really look like:

How useful they are:

4 Likes

DOES THAT SNOT FAIL TO TERRIFY YOU, ELF?

MAY Gargantaur feast on your flesh and grind your bones between his gnashing teeth!

May the Shade of Zorn savor your SOUL.

EDIT: ALSO BE AWARE, MY BROTHERS, THAT CAPS-LOCKED POSTS OF YOUR ORCISH SHOUTS WILL BE FLAGGED WITH THE FOLLOWING “ERROR,” APPARENTLY :joy:

3 Likes

For a group that thinks itself powerful and mighty; it’s gods are really quite sad and not worthy of idolatry.

Seems like overcompensating to me.

You’re whole kingdom came to grinding halt over a lovers spat. It’s like santa barbara, with bad dentistry. :wink:

2 Likes

These fellows are not Gods, foolish forest-dweller. These are mighty ORCS who rose from the mud — and sent so many souls to it, so much blood to it! — that even the MYTHICS could not keep them barred from their ranks.

Apotheosis — at least two Orc-Kin have risen to challenge the highest.

How many elves can boast the same?

1 Like

Gargantuar is actually quite useful…if you are just starting out, don’t have many Red Troops, and are fighting dead guilds in the sub 1k brackets.

Again, your images crack me up. True confession time. I once tried to kiss my ex without realizing I had a booger. It wasn’t as bad as Ogrkin’s, but my ex wiped it away, and then wiped it in my hair. “ugh Why you do that grunt”? “What, were you not planning on taking a shower”? I had a shirt on, use that. Hard to believe our marriage lasted 8 years. And that I had hair.

I am chunky mono, Snotling Paragon, member of the Severed Hand, leader of the Broken Bone, and commander of the Raiders for the Horde. And I shall have my vengeance, in this Guild Wars, or the next. Possibly the one after. Nasty Elvses don’t know when to give up. Neither do I.

2 Likes

What orcs think they are:

What orcs really are:

In the hands of a fierce warrior, even a minor growth orb has some use. 800-1100 souls, depending.

Unfortunately, there aren’t many fierce warriors on the other side of the battlefield these days. Even the clueless devs realize, in order to face their equal, Orcs are forced to fight amongst themselves.

Fiercest Alliance Warrior

My money is on the Ogrikin. Ever try to get boogers out of a beard?

1 Like