Orc of Shame

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/orc-of-shame/

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Orc Rogue The Orc Rogue will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. World Event: Hunting Relics There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event: Orc Veteran,…

4 Likes

Khronos is available early, no?

It depends on what you believe the timeframe should be, either from past practice or whatever the statements from the devs imply.

It seems rather early given we’re only in Week 3 of the current campaign, but we also had a couple of extra weeks shoe-horned into the period between campaigns. So the two probably cancel each other out to a large degree.

1 Like

latest date was normally January 15th, so only one week late - i see it as progression from devs

3 Likes

Fun Fact: The title accurately describes two of the three Orc Mythics: Gargantuar and Shade of Zorn.

6 Likes

grafik

The loot table for troops in Grosh-Nak event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Eye of Arges, Gargantaur, Shade of Zorn
3.2% 1 Gar’Nok, Kruarg the Dread, Sol’Zara
12% 1 Bor’Gakk, Brawlmaster Bur’Nakh, Dark Song, Elf-Eater, Fel’Dras, Fist of Zorn, Gor’Thrum, Mouth of Zorn, Rok’Gar the Guardian, Trk’Nala, Vor’Karn, War’Drok
21.6% 1 Drake Rider, Orc Rogue, Orc Veteran, Wyvern
21.6% 2 Armored Boarlet, Cyclops, Dire Boar, Drake, Summoner, War Wolf
21.49% 3 Armored Boar, Orc

Unfortunately, event chests have a tendency to be misconfigured, either entirely missing specific mythic troops or containing them at significantly lower than advertised odds. There is no way to know this ahead of spending, and no way to get any kind of refund. If you plan to open event chests, wait till the weekend for the community to find irregularities, this significantly reduces your risk of getting burned.

8 Likes

Can confirm I got Khronos from a glory chest.

4 Likes

Has anyone pulled out the Hermit yet?

Yes, I just got one

4 Likes

Just wanted to say, one thing that was cool about this last week was facing opponents that weren’t a mirror image of our restrictions!

• I.e. instead of Orc vs Orc, we had Rogue vs Orc

This made Underspire feel less of a drag, since we weren’t doubling up.

I’d love to see more of this moving forward!

This also applies to the new PvP, see the below new thread:

3 Likes