Orb of power use

When is the next high tier boss coming?
Zuul, Enraged Kurandara… and…

I have a lot of orbs waiting to be used

Make 4x zuul pvp team to flex on people with a team that will be hard to get enough mana to be viable

2 Likes

There is supposed to be a boss coming at some point that uses six tarot cards - presumably because devs couldn’t be bothered to release one special troop or weapon for every campaign. Not clear if it will cost power orbs too though would be pretty cheeky on top of six tarots

Well if it is the case it requires six tarot cards then it would follow the rule of only rquiring you to have them and not consume them so it may still require orbs will almost certainly require some celestial traitstones and souls to be in line with other troops. So far whenever a troop or weapon requires you to have troops or weapons to craft it those are not consumed like Trick and Treat (requires you to own 5 copies of The Devil which are not consumed)
or dawnbringer which requires 3 other weapons to be crafted (again the weapons are not consumed)
Dark Smith Drenza also requires a weapon (also not consumed)
Skroll Reborn Requires a Tarot card (you also keep that)
Hatir Ascendant requires another tarot (also kept)
Leonis Tower stays with same pattern
the same goes for Enraged Kurandara and Xathenos as well
In all these cases they require you to own troops or weapons in order to be able to craft it but you keep the troops or weapons it does however also always take consumables which are consumed like celestial traitstones ingots orbs souls gems etc. So if it requires you to own 6 different tarot cards I would expect there to also be a consumable cost on top of the requirement to own the tarots.

…until you disenchant “all extra troops”. There you are - having only 4 time The Devil and not being able to craft Trick and Treat.

1 Like

Yes but that is not from losing them to crafting it. If you have the copies and craft it you still have those copies. That is from disenchanting it before you have crafted it if it has already been ascended to mythic. Ascending it before crafting it also means you would have less than 5 copies. But I was talking about the cost of crafting things and how troops and weapons are not consumed in the process of doing so and how all these recipes that use tarot cards also have extra costs of consumables.

1 Like

You mean like this? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

i would be up for using a power orb to fully level a pet

1 Like

Ehmmm… no. Orbs exist.