Option to block and unblock Guardian Tasks

It seen a post about this and loved it! Guild Masters and those who have the power to do so should be able to block and unblock selected guardian task. It would be more efficient that way and extremely fun for guilds to work on one task at a time. Picture this, eleven task be blocked so one task would be worked on until it’s completed. Once that task is completed it unblocks the next task in the lineup. It’s the same thing right now but the guild mates would only be able to work on one task at a time without wasting gold.

7 Likes

Great idea, i 2nd that.

1 Like

It’s an interesting idea but we just communicate effectively about our goals each week. Ours is a very mature (4+y) guild, though and this might work better for a more nascent guild.

1 Like

It was a long time before I realised that the Tasks with the sparkles on were the ones that Guild members were supposed to concentrate on…!

Being a Guild Leader now, it’s frustrating when I see someone putting Gold into an Epic Task and I don’t have any way to stop them if they don’t bother reading the Chat :rage:

4 Likes

Its a good idea. Players either dont notice “the sparkles” or throw gold at tasks they can complete rather than contribute to eg a level 12 stat booster. Unless your guild is doing all 12 to completion each week then this makes a lot of sense.

2 Likes

As a GM, I would love the ability to have a toggle switch to hide the Epic tasks completely until the regular guild tasks have been completed.

2 Likes

I would like to see this implemented along the current priority system.
First since there are 12 tasks we need a 1-12 scale to set priority.
Second we need a settings available only for gm which deactivates all guardians except the one with the highest priority. When a guardian is complete the next one on the priority list shall unlock automatically. I do not want to unlock the guardians manually. If this - lets say check box - is ticked only the highest priority tasks would be available, if left empty all tasks available and the current priority system can guide the players.

2 Likes

God, yes. PLEASE implement this. It’s like herding cats sometimes to get people to donate in the right order.

1 Like