[Open] Guild Recruitment: Some Guild - Top 50

Maybe you got a spot for me as well? :slight_smile:

I’m Lv 109 and my weekly average should be about ~800-1200seals, ~400k+ gold and ~200seals. Not 100% sure about my averages, but that should be about it. Invite code is RAITO_3

1 Like

hello @Kraados-Fr ,
we just got 2 free spots can invite you along with your friend if you are still interested :slight_smile:

@Nettlekid weve got a spot open for you as well, let us know are you still interested and when you are ready to receive an invite

Oh, thank you, but I already accepted an offer. Thank you anyway!

@Raito we can have a spot for you right now if you still want to join :slight_smile: but next week is new mythic incoming and for this week we will require actual 1500 seals, do you think you can do it?

recruitment open :slight_smile:
guild is going a bit casual now, req. 150k gold every week and 1500 seals at weeks when new mythic comes (nearest is next week) cannot promise all tasks done, no level/kingdom reqs.
few open spots, dont be afraid to ask !

Hello. I’m an active player currently at level 589. Can contribute $700-$1m+, 1500s, 700+t. Invite code is LANBUDDHA

1 Like

i assume its 700k ? not just 700gold xD
let me know when you are ready for invitation :slight_smile:

Yes $700k…lol…I’m ready

invite sent, welcome :slight_smile:

Hello, we are 2 players in search of active guild, ours has stopped working.
Avadon
Level 223, all kingdoms 10
+300k, 1500 s, +200t

Mordik
Level 143, 22 kingdoms 10
150k, 1500s, +150t

If you are interested, we leave the other guild to be inviting.
Sorry for my English.:smile_cat:

Sorry I didn’t see it. Thanks a lot for the invite, but I’ve already joined a guild now. Sorry, and good luck to you. :slight_smile:

Your level : 283
Kingdom levels : 10 at level 10, others at level 9 (upgrading)
Average weekly gold contribution : at least 150k (more after all kingdoms at level 10)
Average seals you get per week (and by when) : 1500
Your usual weekly trophy count : at least 300 (often 500+)

In game name : TENEBROLESO

Please, send me a message here if you invite me (I need to exit from the current guild)

Hello again, sorry if I left without notice but I had to move kind of abruptly and didn’t had any internet acces since then.
If you’re looking for a member I’m good to go,

See you,
Sanreal

500k+ gold 1500 seals 200+ trophy
545 LvL all kingdoms 10 lvl (7 of them 5 stars)
Invite code - DAVE_89
Available

Bjorn 14

Lvl 490 kingdom’s all at 10 very active just want to be in a guild where more than the top 10 contributed looking forward to hearing from you…

1 Like

GrandLuxxe. Our guild was SafeWord but is breaking up because too many of the key players are tired of bugs and wanky releases. I am looking for a guild.

1500 seals every week except when on vacation. (84,590 is my total seals to date)
200-300 trophies in pvp (18,330 total)
Been either Paragon or Champion every week except 1 week

Gold contribution 2050-400 weekly (total gold contributed 27,740,000)
Always play Guild Wars and Dungeon
Sentinels set at level 3 or 4. (Whatever is required by guild)

What I need to know is what your requirement for Guild Wars is for each person wrt Sentinels lvl and do you expect 100% participation or at least try. We all have real lives but it is nice to see an “active guild”.

If you need to see screen shots of my stats I would be happy to send.

Also, how do you chat? Just guild chat in game or a third party chat?

Dave (GrandLuxxe)

Level: 1050
Gold contribution: 300-500K
Seals: 1500 always (missed 2x while on vacation)
GW Record: Normally champion or Paragon
Trophy count: 250-300
All kingdoms leveled to 10 including new Merlantis

Invite code: grandluxxe

Enjoy the social part, and sharing strategy

Only leaving my guild because core is breaking up. Leader and main 4 top players are leaving (I still want to play). I can send you screen shots of my record and contributions. You wont be disappointed.

• grandluxxe