One troop to rule them all

If you could only use one card (troop) and no other. which one would you pick?

Bone Dragon

5 Likes

I think I would have to go with the Crimson Bat. True Dmg and you heal yourself with every cast. It’s tough to beat that, if it were a single troop only battle. :wink:

3 Likes

single troop vs single troop combat?

Maybe Herald of Chaos. Leader for extra stats, armored for skull resist, death mark on skull damage, and a nuke/debuff spell.

Or just wraith.

4 Likes

Fortress Gate.

2 Likes

Princess Elspeth. She refuses to be captured.

1 Like

The one and only self-healling, self-looping, self-enraging Punch-man extraordinaire:
#Anointed One

8 Likes

I would use Maw but not level any armor kingdoms… stare’s at BD

2 Likes

If you asked me today? Kraken. Hit’s two troops quite hard, and a good chance to devour, and on top of that, deals damage on 4+ gem matches. My opinion does fluctuate with time though :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The Dragon Soul. With The Dragon Soul Banner he gets up every quickly, his explosions help fill him up or completely fill him up and he has a chance at an extra turn, he damages all enemies, he gains souls, has mana shield so Mab is useless against him and has a 25% chance to revive. There have been a couple of times I have soloed an entire team with just him after Mab has killed everyone else.

3 Likes

HELL FUGGING YAAHH!!! I absolutely LOVE this dude!!!

I have him together with Dark Troll, Hellcat, and Sheggra in that order with AO at the front of the group.

Im with you! Bat will always have my back!

3 Likes

If its 1vs1
Knight Coronet. I dont even think its close. Cause his special will hit the person twice. His stats are high and 50% skull reduction.

2 Likes

Good question. Hmmmm, I’m not usually a fan but abynissia could at least summon infernal kings for you.

1 Like

fully traited espelth. so i can end the match as soon as it started :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Bombot :smiley:

1 Like

3 Likes