One last attempt: 2 moves in one turn has to go!

I have pc accounts.
I have 1 console account.

I play console but despise it with a passion. If they bring the ai from console to pc… ill likely delete the app from my phone. On my couch the stress is one thing. On my phone will just make me hate life.

I honestly think the devs are dropping the ball huge on console. The ai is horribly broken.
Ive had games where after my firsg turn i never get another move. It happens quite frequently too

7 Likes

as I am a console player and have been on here a few months now, While recruiting I noticed maybe 10% of console players actually come on here, and 2 not many even know about this to come and support it, If you play on console and read global chat it is on there daily, the ai is ridiculous on console, no skull baiting, and they know what is going to rop from the top, every time, guild wars has been frustrating,when every defense has likely been[quote=“Rickygervais, post:12, topic:24706”]
Kraken
Valk
Justice
Mab
[/quote]
and then the dreaded, Gorgatha,Dragon soul, famine, mab
i cannot wait until pc/mobile get this ai, the community flood gates are going to overflow, and all the pc people just don’t understand and ask for videos upon video’s, I really wish they would get it at reset, bc once they start complaining maybe something will finally give.This is the only thing console is ahead on, and it is a load of crap.
I think if we were able to see a few rows from above the board we could prevent this a little bit more on making our choices when we move, that is my simple suggestion.If we have to keep really have to keep this ai. And another thing is everyone was so worried about death knight, but on console, I Don’t even see it, I think guardians need toned down a little bit, 15 gems is a lot to make, how about less, or stick with only the color they are, for example, add 8 blue’s to the board for justice and remove anything else as a option.

4 Likes

The AI is the only reason we hear from all the people that are leaving the game. GW is starting to be mentioned now too.

Its honestly quite amazing how many cascades drop from the heavens. Its at the point i set my controller down and call out what will happen.

Me: ok no 4 matches…i need yellow mana…no cascades will be created from this upon check
Do move

Ai: simple blue match they dont nees 8 yellows fall in a row cascade from the heavens proceeds. All his troops are full.

I had a gw match yetmsterday. I had all 4 of my troops. Ai had their dragon soul left only.
I never went again. Tds casts refilla and gets large cascades…7 straight times. Im dead

• i turn off ps4*
3 Likes

And then you’re like,"I’ll use tds and win"Nope,fire once and set up the ai yet again, shut off ps4 and drive to therapy, "The game is rigged, I swear!"lol, I feel your pain, fingers crossed, pc/Mobile will get this ai, very soon.I hope.

4 Likes

I’m level 1053 and have been on for a year, so I have definitely noticed a difference since it changed, day of matter o fact.

1 Like

Another thing that is important to talk about is, I am pretty sure most console players has a 90%+ win rate, as in the Mobile/PC version. When one are so DAMN used to win, losing hurts even more. That itself is a factor, one can choose to ignore it, but its still a factor.

So on the other side, CPU is needing lucky cascades(has 12000 differently words), to beat humans. But the Human is getting a lot more lucky cacades than CPU anyway.

It suck to lose, especially in GW. But let us accept it, its a game after all. Thank god we are able to lose a game or two, and win 90% of them.

2 Likes

My percent this week is 58% and total is 67%, when you get the ai we have, then you’re opinion will change…you just don’t understand.

1 Like

Can you be a little more specific, please? Are your winning rate out of all invades you have done this week 58%?

1 Like

on console, it adds defends in too, so wins are 232 and 37, while defend losses are 100 and 205, i do all three trophy tho, with my guild war teams, so losing doesn’t matter, but if i don’t use a certain team, winning is out of the question sometimes, in pvp, you can only use certain teams, imo.Grand totalsare 9,550 wins and 1,212, losses, While defends are 2,623 wins and 4,742 losses

232 wins and 37 losses out of 269 total invades then, thats a good %.

1 Like

i suppose, but those were all rages too, you’ll see with the ai change, i swear. and i do think they should keep attack and defend percent’s separate.And i’m not complaining, I’m just stating that it’s different for us.So with that, i’m done on this topic, you’ll see when it happens.

2 Likes

I believe most of these threads I have seen on this boards about CPU is cheating etc, is from rages after someone has lost a GW battle. But I do not say everytime.

What matter what this spicy CPU does on console, any change will also increase the win rate for humans? So let us ask ourselves is that in the right direction? We know Humans get a lot more lucky cascades than the CPU anyway.

Lock lucky cascades on human and CPU - Would be pretty boring.
Lock lucky cascades on CPU only - will never happen.
Lock lucky cascades on human only - will never happen.
Keep it it as it is - Possibly the best solution.

I play both bro. This isnt some made up bs in my head. Lol

I play all my gw battlea on both every day and do the 500k 1500 seals 400 trophies on both.

When pc gets this ai…the rage will flood this place

My guild is #2 on ps4. The chat is pretty much “fook this ai…” lol

3 Likes

Also remember that only 2-3 players is needed in these boards to flood it.

3 Likes

You will see my friend,you will see, what needs to be the same is the ai on both.

1 Like

I have not experienced CPU from console yet. Only what I am saying if it was REALLY REALLY bad we would have seen a lot more console players complaining on these forums by now.

Yet im here in the number 2 guild from console…telling you my entire guild thinks it and comments on it and rages on it…but inside our ps4 community.

They dont come here much

All i’m saying is their not in here like pc, can i get some shout outs from console players? I bet it’s the same 10 that are always here, console ppl stick to console,not forum’s on pc.I’v been telling my guild to check this out, 2 out of 30 did,maybe.So i’ll keep on promoting these forums in global, so we can get more console players in here.

But the CPU was never a problem before GW came on console. So more likely than not your members is complaining after losing a GW match or two?