OMG! Amazing! You'll never see this again!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

12 Likes

Oh looky! There be me!

3 Likes

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Waiting for certain players to log in and ruin it.

You mean @Tacet, djhl, literally everyone else…

Literally everyone else? Geez! Thanks for the vote of confidence. :broken_heart:

6 Likes

this PvP ladder is a Joke how can a low Level 200 Player beat a 900 Player ? Rank 3,4 149 , 173 ridiculous. Where are the Level 1000 Players?

Do you work for a click wit advertising firm? Cause your topic title is normally followed by pictures of celebrities picking their noses or something like that.

3 Likes

The (weekly) ladder has just reset, it’s a matter of timing. The outcome will look different at the end of the week/event.

2 Likes

ah ok i thought its all Time Ladder we dont have 2.0 yet on Console

1 Like

@Phaethon it is all about the Audles magic!

1 Like

dhjl has taken the week off :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t hold your breath! XD

I lied!

:imp:

1 Like

European? (10 chars)

[quote=“therealwetwilly, post:15, topic:9387, full:true”]
European? (10 chars)
[/quote]Why do you ask this?

Nice job! Go Audles!

timezone-wise: the ladder-reset happens round 9 o clock CET which is like early-morning-rise-hello-reset-time for me (as a Belgian). I assumed you were able to climb high up the ladder only in the beginning of ladder reset, until all the other pvp monsters awaken :slight_smile:

Oh, I usually have to work when the PvP leaderboards reset, but I’ve had the day off the past two weeks. That was why I said you’ll never see it again… because I’m usually working. However, lightning struck twice and I got the day off again.

1 Like

Lied again. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes