Old Faction - Umbral Nexus

Those bonuses is so small, so they wont do much at level 500. Especially when one cant go for a build of 4 unique faction troops, because some of them simply is not good enough for that…

1 Like

The thing that does the most cost gems/money and that is the shop Tier 7 which gives 7 bonus points to all troops skills for each Tier 7 purchased…

Once again, thanks for educating me Eika :+1:

1 Like

I’ve only felt this great with GOW 7 times now. The game really needs the pure run challenge, because for me it is the only thing that gives 100% satisfaction after completion! Now it gave 300% because of my failures in the past. Went with @Eika team and it was diamond, my second run was enough. Good night!

3 Likes

Well done! Good to get done with it. Now try to save your gems so you can get done with the next Faction as well. I dont know if it is 1 or 2 left?

1 Like

Broken Spire is the only one left, until/unless they release more kingdoms.

At this rate, if they don’t introduce a new kingdom every month or so, we’re all about to see a pretty steep drop-off of new content released each month. They might introduce troops through World Events to compensate, but I sort of doubt it.

I think it’s just going to be dribs and drabs when it comes to new troops for awhile :frowning:

I wonder what is coming next to fill that gap.

Used the same team as you but with double purple brown - blue banner. Went smooth I got lucky and managed to do it first try. Now I have 13 sigils to spare lol. I had 7 potions.

1 Like

awesome, happy for you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks my first 500 delve and pure faction attempt. Thanks for the team suggestions wisps are strong troops. Might expect to see then used with teams outside of delves as well. Volcan’s mace is coming out soon uses purple/brown mana and creates red/brown mana and boosted dmg based on nexus troops. Might be a good soak for the brown mana. If they don’t change it before release in 7 days it will be i think the 4th weapon like this that produces one of the colours it uses giving it looping potential.

Thank God for this Wisp troop this time around, imagine doing this event without any good damage dealers…

2 Likes

It has almost everything. Mana production with the third trait, mana draining to mitigate casting of enemy troops, increased dmg as it goes and healing lol the only thing it is sorta missing is follow through but with the bug if you get a 4+ match off the gems it creates you do store that extra turn so if you cast you keep your turn so kinda does lol.

1 Like

I doubt it will be good enough outside the faction event tho, due the low magic it will have.

Maybe. I am thinking of trying elementalist using volcans mace, kalika, wisp and maybe nexus portal. I dont have king heliodor but I suppose he could slot in there instead of wisp too. the mana drain I think might make it useful enough. Also the purple gem production.

I think you will need more than 1 wisp in the team for it to be useful, if not there is other - better elemental troops to choose from.

1 Like

Any idea how to get through the first room of pure faction 500 with a portal intact?

I have tried Wisp/Wisp/Portal/Portal but found that I lost both portals in round 1.
Tried lightborn/wisp/wisp/portal hoping to draw the attacks to lightborn. No dice. I always end up without a portal.

Any advice would be appreciated as I am 5 POP in.

Did a PF 500 run with Wisp x4, finished with 3 Wisps left, did not get the pure-faction credit: WTF?

Ha yeah never mind: in my whoooo-did-it excitement I had forgotten to open the delve chest…

2 Likes

Try 4 wisps. It works better than it sounds

Are you from earth?

That was probably a joke with one of the highest rated games of all time: PORTAL 2.

1 Like

Thank you, took a few tries, but it worked.

1 Like