OK what do I do next?

I have every card that I own fully traited and at their max level. there’s 8 cards total that I don’t own. what do I do now?

Play pvp/TH/arena? Collecting cards isn’t the only thing to do in the game, is it? Or I suppose you could hang out in Global until something comes up.

1 Like

I suppose you can brag about it on an Internet forum :slight_smile: Congratulations on your accomplishment!

3 Likes

Craft or open chests to get the other 8?

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us decide for you! :joy::ok_hand:
You could drop the game and watch all the episodes of Mythbusters. You might get finished before xmas if you start now.

2 Likes

Been doing that, no luck yet…no crafting until Pharos Ra becomes available.

I can’t tell if that’s Sincere Or Sarcastic.

I’ll pass on that…Seen ALL of the mythbusters that I can handle already. Kari Byron was the main reason I watched it anyway.

1 Like

craft the remaining missing cards :stuck_out_tongue:

other spossible goals in game:

• chase the top pvp leaderboard fame
  • improve personal win streak
  • experiment to make new teams with new units, there is always room for improvement at the least for gw offense/defense
  • improve treasure hunt personal score (there is a thread for it too)
  • hang out in game chat, help low levels create their first viable teams
  • start an alt account with different principles (for example keep most of the kingdoms below lv10 so it stays low stats, would differentiate gameplay from your main acc)
  • finish off all chellenges and quest lines, max out all hero classes
  • work on an impressive stats/resources number combinations “444” “101010” etc to post in the cool screen shot topic
  • start hoarding gold to bath in it
  • play some arena for a change
  • hunt down and report bugs
1 Like