Ok People Shout out your favorite LEGENDARY Troop!(no Mythic's allowed)

It’s all about Bloodhammer. He cuts my PVP battle times in half, for better or worse.

Disagree on the ‘equal impact’ point.

Glaycion is borderline too powerful, but takes skill to use and setting up the storm combo can take ages. It’s nice to have an alternative to Gorgotha for first place too. This one passes the Jainus test nicely as the AI can’t easily spam you to death with it. I enjoy using it, and don’t bump into it on defences much.

Ishbaala alone is again probably a bit too high over what shreds of a balance curve we used to have. A dual transformer making skulls and also refilling herself, and cleansing off entangle and freeze on cast - that’s a helluva lot already. Really didn’t need to enchant as well. But we live with it, doesn’t need a nerf alone. But her real impact is that third trait. Some wise voices here always noted: those ‘start at 50% mana’ traits needed handling with care, and daemons and divines really shouldn’t get one. Except. Oops. That one trait has fundamentally transformed a high majority of offence and defence teams.

2 Likes

Well, I don’t have one favorite.

I like Tesla just because she’s cute. Her art is cute.

I like Queen Mab, because she’s cute and useful.

I like TDS because of soul farming.

I like Queen Titania because I don’t have her (yet).

1 Like

Because he was the first Legendary I ever pulled:

Because he was the first Legendary I was able to make a coherent, synergized team for:

And then a two-way tie, because artwork:

Emperor Khorvash…