Official Mean Machine / Angry Sprockets Guild Chat (All Friends Welcome)

Thought id leave this here…

One escaped! Found him… :smirk:

1 Like

Does gold gain from PvP scale down as your level goes up? I’ve seen enemies as hard as 9,500 pts, but never got over 1,550 base gold…

Yeah I could’ve let her burn even if she gained life she was a goner…

Hey, what happened? why was I booted from the guild?

I explained everything in the msg you’ve sent me. If you want transparency I can copy my answer here.

@Theina I saw a double death team and was inspired by you :grin:

1 Like

We Did it EVERYONE :grinning::trophy: RANK 100! :trophy: I created This Guild 107 Days ago.

:fireworks: :boom: Look How Far we have came & All the Progress we have made. :boom: :fireworks:

So Proud of All my :fire: Blazing Dragons! :dragon: We all are a Blazing Family :dragon_face:

PS, Go to my Guild Chat and like this post there too please.

3 Likes

Congrats :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha take that sucka!

Oh wait I’m the intruder now…

@DonBoba , @Mufasha , @Dddd, @efh313, @NYCUrbanity,
@HKdirewolf, @ogunther, @Verdugo :grinning:
Happy New Years :fireworks: Mean Machines & all my Friends that has been kind & showed Love to my pages.

7 Likes

Hmm the ole silent treatment eh?

I’ll be back.

In case anyone else wondered just how high the stats could go… apparently, 1k.

2 Likes

Yep I got this way ago, using green slime (before we even got traits). I used to use good ol’ slimy to beat level 500+ opponents (back when I was bellow level 100). He was the only troop that could reach that without playing for hours against a fortress gate xD

I personally am not doing silent treatment. I feel very bad, sad, and disappointed about you leaving us (for reasons I can not comprehend), so I didn’t want to discuss that further.
I don’t ignore any forum poster, but the people I mostly chat with are the guild members. I do talk to others like I am responding to you right away, but not nearly as much as I do with guild members. You just didn’t notice that because you always were with us.
Amoung my top 5 most replied and most liked forum members are you and efh. Mostly because of how long you 2 have been with us so I’ve read every one of your posts. I don’t read everyone else’s post, but I read everything from my people.
Am I treating you differently now? I suppose I am because I don’t know what position to take. I liked you very very much up to few days ago, but now I feel somehow betrayed. I don’t dislike you now, so I don’t even know how I feel really. .
Think of it as a girlfriend. If she leaves you and you still love her, you know you need to stop loving her, and you want it to stop but it doesn’t just happen.
I still consider you as a part of our little family, but you aren’t, and I want to treat you as any other forum goer but I can’t do it like that just yet.
I’m just being full honest here.

I talked to widget in global chat 2 nights ago. I had to be the one to leave.

I do not question your leadership. I followed it to any end. I could not ask the guild to do something for me. 29 members who were all happy with the way things were. Who did not need more. I did, and I’m the only one. If I make huge progress week to week, I need to be with people who are like minded Don. Trophies I mean.

So ask 29 members to step up for me, or leave? There was only one option. I miss you all dearly. You all were family to me. This was not personal.

Staying true to what you believe in has got the guild as far as it is now. The way it shall remain. I honor that. I will never regret the time I spent with you all and you will always feel like family to me.

Loyalty is so important to me that I have it tattooed on my body. You had my loyalty, and you still do. But was I to be unhappy just for loyalty? In the end I chose no.

I will drop a line from time to time. Hopefully you will be there to answer.

#breaking-up-is-so-hard

I just didn’t know what to say… here, have a hug :hugging:

1 Like

I’m not even in the guild and this makes me sad; like being friends with a couple and then watching them break up. :frowning:

Well, I wish everyone the best and I hope you all have a great 2017 even if this is a little bit of a rocky start.

5 Likes

it was actually a rocky end, 2017 is a new year =D

2 Likes

You too mate, and to all Hoguns family :slight_smile: