Official Mean Machine / Angry Sprockets Guild Chat (All Friends Welcome)

3rd legendary task complete- 2 Arcance Venom, 4 Event keys, 15 glory keys

Do we want to keep donating Don? Or go ahead and start the savings process for next week?

Are we doing legendary every wk? @efh313

Efh let’s donate until we get them as much as we can?
I don’t think they are worth it to organize this again in the weeks to come. So let’s just finish as many of them this week and see where it gets us :slight_smile:

So… I was busy typing up a word wall of questions and don just answered all of them for both of us @NYCUrbanity! :wink:

I believe once/twice a month is cool but not weekly.
Would be a difficult standard to maintain.

I weight my opinion by the given ROI. I think it’s better to get 5-6 bonuses every week, then to get 2 bonuses every other week just so we could go for legendary tasks the next week.

4th legendary task: 30 minor stones, 60 gems, 100 glory.

1 Like

they were minor earth if you are interested in stating that. :wink:

5 task: 2 gem keys, 4 event keys, 15 glory keys.

Are you finding Legendary Tasks are really worth avoiding completing a weeks worth of normal tasks just to complete some? So far our guild has been very underwhelmed at the “Legendary-ness” of these tasks. Seems to me most of the normal tasks are money better spent (though maybe not the gold and glory keys). Just curious. :slight_smile:

After doing 5 of them we agreed that we will be only doing them on first weeks of the month.
As for saving goes we havent sacrificed much. We did red and purple to 12/12, blue to 10/12 and other 3 colors to 9/10 in the last week to be able to do plenty legendary tasks this week. So it’s just 1 week of saving with couple rewards less then usual.

1 Like

But yeah they are underwhelming, and only way for them to pay off for is to drop a mythic (horseman mythics I’m looking at you :eyes: )
And getting 30 minor stones was like complete wtf situation xD

3 Likes

Makes sense. I’ve yet to see anyone post any rewards that seem worth the 1,000,000 gold so I was curious. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll keep posting our rewards, maybe we get Lucky who knows. We got a guild on our heels so we got to pvp a lot to keep the distance and that results in gold :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lol oh, there is? I hadn’t noticed. :innocent:

2 Likes

Those rascals called Hoguns.

1 Like

I think their leader is onto us :open_mouth:

4 Likes

I’m realizing how underwhelming “legendary” tasks rlly are. But we can use it as a motivator for trophies :thinking:

Anyone noted what we got on 6th tasks? I think it was 10 glory keys, 4 event keys 30 minors?

If anyone missed that this should be the probability table for legendary tasks,
didn’t make calculation over normal chest opening but seems not much different