Official Mean Machine / Angry Sprockets Guild Chat (All Friends Welcome)

Well then someone pls knock me on the head and wake me up in that life!

1 Like

What in the world?!?!

https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

At least you’ve got that message as proof. It’s much worse when you just don’t receive the reward.

1 Like

As it sometimes happens that rewards get doubled. But they miss more often then they are doubled xD

1 Like

I NEVER got double… =(

Oh when it’s double it’s double for the whole guild. We got double 100 gems few weeks ago xD

1 Like

@DonBoba That sucks about 5 draaks… maybe play a game, disenchant all of them and see how long it takes you to get them back… then you’ll know if its true love or just infatuation…

Wait… I think I mixed my metaphors… :confused:

:wink:

2 Likes

As @Theina noticed, we did not receive the 4/12 Yellow Task completion and are missing 12 Glory keys.
We are also missing either 0/12 & 1/12 Purple, or 3/12 Purple alone, for a total of 250 missing Souls.

Guild task rewards to date:

PURPLE: 5650 Souls only instead of 5900 for 12/12 (250 Souls missing from 3/12)
RED: completed 12/12, total 63 Gem keys
BLUE: currently correct at 490 Gems 11/12, need 100 Gems to complete
GREEN: currently correct at 5/12, need 37 Event keys to complete
YELLOW: 88 Glory Keys 8/12 (12 Glory Keys missing from 4/12)
BROWN: currently correct at 670 Gold keys 7/12, need 160 Glory keys to complete

This tally is complicated by the fact that guild rewards are often Hidden from view inside the Mail message within the “Extra” [+] icon. Needless to say, we’d prefer if ALL mail rewards were readily visible to review, prior to claim redemption.

So it would appear that we are all missing 250 Souls and 12 Glory keys so far.
I believe we are also missing 80 Glory Keys and 20 Gems from a previous week when I was travelling and couldn’t file any Tickets.

Incidentally, out of 6 previous weeks where we completed all Purple, Red, and Blue tasks in the first days, we have been missing the final Task 12/12 rewards for Purple in 4 of the 6 weeks. This is what happened this week, too. We were missing 12/12 for Blue from around the start of November. The rewards server is certainly taking a pounding on the first day… :cold_sweat:

I got all 5,900 souls.

1 Like

Let’s just start spreading the rumor that 5 Draaks is the new meta and watch as people get confused and then envious of you, @DonBoba!

“Oh, look everybody; there goes @DonBoba, the 5 Draak man. I thought he was just a myth himself!”

On a (somewhat) more serious note, I say we petition the Devs to create a Mythic in your honor. It could be called DraaBoba and it would have a spell that replaced your opponents cards with a Draakulis and for every Draakulis in your opponents hand, DraaBoba’s stats would quadruple (so if you changed all four of their cards, DraaBoba would be able to one hit kill everything). Calling @Sirrian & @Nimhain, let’s do this! :wink:

3 Likes

That’s what I was saying about how annoying it is to have to be paranoid and take screenshots everyweek because you’re always missing rewards…

1 Like

This happens to us, too. I love getting the extra rewards from support but I’d honestly just rather get the correct rewards every time instead.

I’m not sure why I keep losing Souls from the guild tasks. It’s not like it’s hard to generate a few thousand during normal play.

But anyway. @ogunther, you’ve beaten me to the punch regarding “Mythic Boba”. I was working on a legendary ballad with a nod to @DonBoba’s misadventures with vampiric RNG. So now I’m just gonna haveta pull a fast one like Coleridge did. Here it is:

Heyas, congratz to the Marvelous @MakoSipper
for nabbing that elusive Winter Imp!
Now truly, your day is COMPLETE ::wink::

And in case RNGesus now listens at the door
O send not a 6th Draakulhu unto @DonBoba
For suchlike, yea, shall surely make him SORE.

For myself I seeketh the esteemed FAMINE
Desperately, to partake in the stalwart DEFENSE
of my troupe demesnes.
I must thwart the ravaging horde of Manticore
come baying at the door. Onwards, my guildmates.
THE MACHINE must rally 'gainst
the Deathmarks and Manticores at the door!

…O send not a 6th Draakulhu unto @DonBoba
For thuslike, yea, is that he wouldst ABHOR =p

6 Likes

Here is @DonBoba’s musical response to RNG: (to chorus of Justin Bieber’s “Love Yourself”)

“If you think I need a Draak that much? RNGesus you can go and FCK yourself!
And if you drop another Draak, I’m Gone! RNGesus you can go and F
CK yourself!”

2 Likes

This pretty much sums it up xD
Who wants to bet with that the first mythic we get from legendary tasks is going to be draak? -.-

2 Likes

One more and you can ascend him from “Mythic” to “Imaginary” status!

4 Likes

You know there’s something wrong with the team rating system when you get this:

(this is me against myself, btw)

5 Likes

But did you win?!

3 Likes

No sweat!

3 Likes