Official Mean Machine / Angry Sprockets Guild Chat (All Friends Welcome)

I’m at 800k.
Btw have you all got the new weapon?

What is the new weapon?

Was it delivered to mail?

Or just unlocked in you weapon list?

New weapon came out for Australia I believe. Tacet is giving away three of them via code. Check his newest vid on YouTube.

Australia only?? :frowning:
As for the tacet vid I’m sure that’s gone already.

Well here’s mine :smiley:

Pardon for butting into your “guild chat” :wink: , I’ll delete the post if you want me to (feel free to just copy the info to one of your posts).

Regarding the weapon:

As for the guild chat, there’s a work-around that so far didn’t fail for me, to have multiple lines of text in the guild chat stay. Sadly the only way to do it that I found so far, is leaving the chat after each line (there’s the “loading” when you leave each time, it seems that’s when it’s saving up your first line), so if you leave and re-enter the guild chat after each line, they should stay and not get deleted. gl <3

2 Likes

Will try that, thanks :slight_smile:
Also you are free to stay and chat with us here as long as you seem fit, we are a friendly bunch :slight_smile:
And least but not least, while I wish I got to talk to devs 1 on 1 or 1 on 2-3 (depending how many of them were there) I did not get such opportunity since I was about 10k km away from them :confused:

Video in regards to weapon

Great going tram, it took us 4 hours to complete all basic tasks ^^
On to the legendary tasks :slight_smile:

for the new weapon since i do not have youtube account and can’t comment i’ll just wait for glory release.
as for tasks i’ll join after work :wink:

1 Like

I jus put in 500k in brown.

You mean in legendary? :smiley:
100k before our legendary rewards ^^

Nope I did brown lol
I’m at work so I can’t get gold at the moment.

First legendary down: 6gem keys, 100 glory, and 35 gems.
Second legendary task: 2gem keys, 3 event keys, 25 glory keys

3rd legendary task complete- 2 Arcance Venom, 4 Event keys, 15 glory keys

Do we want to keep donating Don? Or go ahead and start the savings process for next week?

Are we doing legendary every wk? @efh313

Efh let’s donate until we get them as much as we can?
I don’t think they are worth it to organize this again in the weeks to come. So let’s just finish as many of them this week and see where it gets us :slight_smile:

So… I was busy typing up a word wall of questions and don just answered all of them for both of us @NYCUrbanity! :wink:

I believe once/twice a month is cool but not weekly.
Would be a difficult standard to maintain.

I weight my opinion by the given ROI. I think it’s better to get 5-6 bonuses every week, then to get 2 bonuses every other week just so we could go for legendary tasks the next week.