October Event Calendar

Hey all,
Get out your broomsticks and prepare your pumpkins, the spooky season is upon us!
Here is a look at October*

30th October – 12th of November is the Halloween Holiday event.
25th – 31st there will be a Halloween Advent Calendar

*While events are scheduled in advance, sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances the events may be swapped or changed last minute. So please be aware that when the schedule is shared, it is also subject to change.

Reminder: We have an article that covers what each of these different icons are, for the various events in Gems of War. As well as links further to a list of the Class, Faction and Kingdom shields!

4 Likes

@Jeto can you double check that? This week is Journey, not World Event, so I think the Weekly Events are probably all off by 1 week.

8 Likes

calendar is wrong, ToD is for Mist of scales, they can’t even get the calendar right :person_facepalming:

1 Like

Why even post this “informative” calendar if half the info is wrong and/or everything is subject to change anyways?

We were referring to outside sources to get the schedule and you said the same thing every single time - spoilers are to be taken with a grain of salt as this is no official release as of now.

11 Likes

I still use the outside sources. Even with the recent developer announcements theyre usually still more accurate then the devs themselves.

2 Likes

Absolutely this.
…just another indictment.

3 Likes

Hi!
Can we get a calender for Switch as well? We are constantly in waiting mode.

2 Likes

@Jeto again your October calendar is completely wrong, change it!
whole schedule is wrong, drifting sands is a raid week, divinion fields is journey week, you now even changed the third trait for hornwing, has to be godslayer!

3 Likes

double pet over class icon. this thing is a complete mess sadly :confused:

3 Likes

This epitomizes the total lack of attention to detail that plagues this company.

6 Likes

I wonder how many people looked at this and didn’t even notice? Lol.

1 Like

Leaning towards 0.

2 Likes

I’ll be honest - I’m not even looking at that calendar thing at all. I don’t want to have to dig three layers deep into what everything means and whether it’s even correct.

I appreciate the effort but no…

5 Likes

Hi all,

We’re very sorry for the incorrect calendar, here is the correct one, we’re updating it in the original posts now:

Please also note that the Halloween event has been moved so it will be starting at weekly reset (7am GMT) on October 30th now.

7 Likes

Thank you for the revised calendar :))

Switch also?

Still not entirely correct. Stone Thing is this week’s pet, not Grimcrag.

3 Likes