Obvious gnome, missing rewards

An obvious gnome appears it doesn’t matter which one really, it has the super creepy laugh, the bag in the corner, although defeated it stays on the board (which happens all the time with many different troops) the rewards are not given. I’ve noticed this a few times and know the difference between legit and player placed gnomes. The first time I chalked it up to maybe I was mistaken, but it happened again and am sure of it. This issue may have been brought up before but gnomes are quite rare outside of the event and any reward from them no matter how small is appreciated.
:slightly_smiling_face:

Due to the Ghost Troop glitch, a troop is dead but not dead. Because of this, the gnome won’t give its goodies because I assume the trigger is when the troop dies and the troop card leaves the board. But since the card didn’t leave after death, the game may have thought that the gnome escaped, leaving you with nothing when you killed the gnome.

Disclaimer: I have ABSOLUTELY no idea if this is why it happens, but this is how I think it happens.

2 Likes

If a Valraven or a Gnome suffers from the ghost troop glitch, you do not get the rewards for defeating it. This is obviously not the intended behavior, but it is how the game currently works.

1 Like

Hi @Heather :slight_smile:

This is a known issue

Can you please provide some more details:

1. Do you remember who was on your Team and who was on the enemy team?
  2. Do you know what may have killed the gnome?
  3. Were there any Doomskulls on the board when the gnome was supposed to be killed?
  4. Please describe your internet: e.g. Ethernet, WiFi
  5. What platform are you playing on?

Please check your in-game mail

I can’t recall who was on the opposing team, I was using my dragon team: Dragons Eye, Divinia, Dragon Soul, and Krys.
I was playing on mobile/iOS with network connection.
Hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you, I will add this to the report for QA!