-o- Eika's Funny Corner -o-

4 Likes

Thanks for keeping my thread busy with great jokes @Tatz, when I were gone. Thank you @sylverscale with helping me with posting some of my best findings. I really appreciated that a few of you have enjoyed the thread.

I still hurt from both the 14 days and 30 days ban I got. It was just handled the worst way possible, soft reasons and with no warnings. And because of that I have decided to not come back to the forum anymore.

I wish everyone the best! Take care!

5 Likes

I love this thread.
And when I found something funny, usually anything around pets, I just want to share it with you. <3

7 Likes

Please keep sharing. :heart:

As a cat servant, I love those. :grin:

3 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Day :heart::heart:

4 Likes

Thank you for making the best topic in the entire forum great again, @Tatz.

I have decided to slowly come back. I need the forum for recruting for my guild, so I may as well leave a joke or two here, now and then.

Fun fact:
I have tried to recruit in the forum since September 2023. I have yet to find a player.

On top of it all, I have spent hours trying to recruit in the global chat, not even found one player.

Tells you the currently situation we are dealing with.

I hope your luck is better than mine, guys. But I fear it is not so much about luck anymore. :grimacing:

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

6 Likes

Works both ways :joy:

2 Likes

haha! This tells us a lot about your own cat’s personality, I guess…

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Yep. :joy::joy::joy:

When she wakes me up in the middle of the night, BP goes up.
When she comes to cuddle and purr and fall asleep next to me, BP goes down. :grin:

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like