Nysha tokens experiences?

Are people still getting them from Explore? I found 1 Nysha tokens for the last constantly 10 hours of farming. My laptop wont survive another fist, but it will probably come soon. :expressionless:

1 Like

Iā€™d recommend using a hatchet. No sense in hurting your fist. :blush:

I donā€™t recall if I was really drunk at the timeā€¦

Anyway, I have 1 Nysha token and 2 Anu, but no idea how many hours done in explore. I canā€™t count much higher than 10 anyway.

3 Likes

haha, thanks for making me laugh. :rofl:

1 Like

This was 4 days ago. Theyā€™re out there! :blush:

Before that day, it was more than a week of no Nysha, despite daily explore farming. I expect to see none for another week or two :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I got one the other day myself, but that is 1 in a week with a ton of explores played. So itā€™s frustrating. But hopefully our luck will turn soon.

Unbelievably frustrating. Iā€™ve just started tracking tokens again because I havenā€™t had any for 12+ hours of level 12 farming. Nysha token farming is the most frustrating part of the game, and the only one left to play since gold was nerfed in PvP.

1 Like

Some of my friends did exceptionally well the first weekend the medals was released with Nysha tokens. Now I regret I did not play awfully a lot that weekend. Of course you get the feeling that the drop rate was a lot better in the beginning.

@MagiBelgr I will have to re-think my strategy, if I have the mindset that I gonna aim for Nysha tokens it will just ruin my fun. So I must start to think that they do not exist at all and play the Explores for the Gold and Trophies, maybe that will be the solution for us?

1 Like

Capture

Started writing them down on November 26.
Longest Nysha-less streak during this time is 87 explores (level 12).

4 Likes

Thanks for doing this. 87 explore matches, or whole runs? The later I think?

I didnā€™t keep close track of how many hours of level 12 explore it took me to get my 3 Nysha medals (27 tokens) but Iā€™m willing to bet it was close to 100 hours total. Iā€™m just glad that grind is now over. I have been earning a ton of gold lately by doing level 8 explore in Broken Spire with Cedric, Egg Thief, Skeleton Key, Greed (Thief Class, Wild Court banner, 3 Nysha medals equipped). Itā€™s very quick and earns me 4,476 gold every battle with VIP 11, Deathknight armor, no Ring of Wonder and Mini Mimic pet maxed.

1 Like

Nysha tokens experiences?

What is a Nysha token? I am not sure I have seen one. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Yh my nyshit token drop is practically zero. My appetite for explore was minimal pre 4.7 and tokens have not changed that. Medalling troops I rarely use so I can be a ā€œGeoffā€? Lol, no thanks. Grinding medals is chronic repetitive tedium. I want more from a game than that.

I have done a lot of explores lately and also not seeing any Nysha tokens.

I basically gave up on Nyshas, and thus exploring in general. I have received 11 medals of Cedric so far, against a single badge of Nysha. This is an even poorer ratio than what was posted by Dust_Angel aboveā€”and their 1.45% Nysha rate was already lower than the 2% I expected from early data mining. (Not that data mining is guaranteed to be correct.)

1 Like

For my charting purposes I count ā€œ1 exploreā€ if mythic boss battle is won. As a consequence, instances where beating mini-boss ends up with less than 100 mythstones are left out.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s my token count. This includes tokens I used on troops, but not tokens received from Epic Tasks. Seems I got lucky with Nyshas so far:

Count Percentage
Gaard: 116 Tokens (Common) 21.7%
Yasmine: 137 Tokens (Rare) 17.0%
Cedric: 285 Tokens (Ultra-Rare) 37.8%
Aranaea: 81 Tokens (Epic) 15.2%
Anu: 30 Tokens (Legendary) 5.1%
Nysha: 18 Tokens (Mythic) 3.1%
Total: 667 Tokens

The vast majority of my farming is done at difficulty 12. Recently Iā€™ve done ~2 boss battles at difficulty 3 every week while farming seals.

2 Likes

So far Iā€™ve got 2 nysha tokens from a considerable explore effort. Pure shite

Do you have to explore at level 12 to get Nysha at all?
I usually play 9 or 10,because itĀ“s a lot faster.
I have NEVER gotten a Nysha,and IĀ“ve explored A LOT!!!

According to drop rates mined a long time ago, the chances of Nysha tokens are 0 below difficulty 9, 0.5% at difficulty 9, 1% at difficulty 10, 1.5% at difficulty 11, and 2% at difficulty 12.

I have no idea if these are, or were ever, correct. I can say I personally have been unlucky if these are the true rates.

1 Like