Now forming new powerhouse guild

Oh, it’s true. I’ll see if I can find the quote for you.

And this game IS terrible. I don’t know why you’re wasting your time.

Edit: found it, but I was wrong. it will actually take you FOUR years to reach the top, if you can start with some established members.

1 Like

How in the world are you expecting anyone to follow your leaderboard quest when you give before you even create a Guild? With 90 seconds of searching you could see the devs said they are going to look at the time it takes to move up in GW…

Anyhow, Best of luck in your future game “conquests”. Someone might have said once after a few drinks: if you try hard enough you can win every single Tic Tack Toe to game, perhaps being the first international TTT grandmaster will suit you.

New guild will be started tomorrow guys. If your up for a huge challenge let’s ride,

In that case, I might know a guy who could be a good fit for you. He’s friendly, fast and always online. If that sounds good, let me know and I’ll put him in touch with you.

1 Like

Stan the man that sounds great!

@discobot fortune, do you want to join this new powerhouse guild?

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Better not tell you now

1 Like

Hmm, looks like he isn’t ready to commit just yet. Give him time and he might come around.

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

2 Likes

lol

This trolling is a new high.

lol @discobot

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

Are you a troll @discobot fortune

1 Like

:crystal_ball: As I see it, yes

4 Likes