November Event Calendar

Originally published at: November Event Calendar – Gems of War

Hey all,Grab your large PSL and forget about those pumpkins on your porch! Here is a look at November* 6th – 12th: The final week of the Halloween Holiday event as well as Guild Wars6th – 12th: Gems of War Anniversary Week23rd – 27th: Gems Sale *While events are scheduled in advance, sometimes due to…

1 Like

What is a PSL?

1 Like

I’m guessing Pumpkin Spice Latte from the context.

2 Likes

Where’s the December event calendar?

4 Likes

After the Kringle disaster, I almost hope, they don’t plan any events for late december at all this year.

3 Likes

They didn’t even announce the new Mythic. They’ve been lacking for a while these new contents.

3 Likes

I wish they did. Instead, yet another zzz holiday event.

Hey @Jeto are we getting a December event calendar or is it a surprise? Btw my bday is the 13th.

3 Likes

Just a reminder that they claimed that an alternative to target specific dragons on dragon gems would be in this year of 2023… just more 29 days to fullfill that claim.

8 Likes

You’ve got me intrigued at what the “Kringle disaster” is…

Last year’s x-mas they used only automated cheat detector without human supervising. The troop Mr. Krinkle has an ability to give lots of treasure maps as intended. The automated system thought that the huge amount of maps was indication of cheating and banned a huge number of players. Since the devs were on holiday till past new year, it took a while to un-ban everyone. All that because they didn’t antecipate the interaction between the system and the new troop.

2 Likes

Some ineptitudes from a year ago may be difficult to surpass… So lets see what they may come up with this time. :smiley: Just the way we get “presents” around here. :wink:

Surely from last years disaster they learned not to send everyone at the office at once home into the well deserved xmas holiday sunset.
Very Surely-est, yes.
no.

Amazing. I only started playing in February 2023, so I just missed out on that craziness. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like