Not Receiving Purchases from PS4

Hi Guys,

It’s brought to my attention that some of you are making purchases on PS4 and not receiving rewards. Could anyone who has been affected by this answer the following questions?

1. What country are you playing in?
  2. Are you able to purchase Event/ Glory pack from the store okay? Or are they not working either?
  3. When you make a real money purchase do you buy it from the in-game store or through the Playstation network store?
  4. Was it affecting every thing you tried to purchase? Do you remember what you were purchasing the first time it happened?
  5. Do you remember when this issue first started occurring?

Also if possible can you walk me through what you were doing when you were making a purchase?

E.g.

1. Run the game
  2. Go to the Store
  3. Go to buy weapon pack
  4. Add money to Playstation wallet
    etc.

I’m hoping this may help us to track this issue down. Also if any Xbox players are also getting the same issue, feel free to also reply, just mark that you’re on xbox.

1 Like

I am playing on the PS4 and have been working with Devs. & Support on this for about 3 months. They have lots of details and everything I have tried. To answer your questions:

1. US
  2. No purchases are working
  3. I buy from both the store and in game and neither post to the game.
  4. Yes, everything I try to purchase. I was purchasing the Daily Gems package when the problem started.
  5. Late May

A few more points:
A) All purchases show fine in my PSN account. They just do not post to the game.
B) It seems that my PSN account has become unhooked to the game.
C) I have restored the license multiple times and rebuilt the database twice per instructions from Devs. and Playstation help line.

The only anomaly I can see is under the Service list in my PSN account the Gems of War Game is listed but there is no picture/graphic of the game is listed, like all the others have. Just the name shows

I am happy to provide more details. When this started there were several other players having similar problem per postings on this forum.

Hope this helps. :blush:
Thanks!!

1 Like

What country are you playing in? UNITED STATES
Are you able to purchase Event/ Glory pack from the store okay? Or are they not working either? I’m not sure but I bought a 4.99 armor pack fine. When I bought the weekly troop which was knight coronet I didn’t get it or the gems to power the traits.
When you make a real money purchase do you buy it from the in-game store or through the Playstation network store? The in game store but it prompts you to purchase through the ps4 by confirming it in your wallet.
Was it affecting every thing you tried to purchase? Do you remember what you were purchasing the first time it happened? It just happened. I bought the armor pack okay. Then this failed and it haseems the 29.99 in my purchase historu.
Do you remember when this issue first started occurring? Just like 10 minute ago.

There was an issue this morning where where the Knight Coronet bundle was not being rewarded correctly. Make sure you contact 505 Support team to get your rewards: Support : 505 Games

Thanks Nim. I did send a ticket in. Any idea how long for resolution?

Hey Nim,

Any thoughts on my posting details? Looks like I might be the only one currently having this issue. I know there have been others previously.

Thanks!

I’ve passed your information along. While you are one of the few who have replied on the forums, we are working with 505 Support team to gather more information from other players affected.

Unfortunately I don’t have an ETA on any potential fixes at the moment.

1 Like

Hi Gemgirl, yeah I have had the exact same issue as you since early June. Nothing works to fix it either.
Had to wait ages to receive my Deathknight armour only cause of timezone.

guys @505GamesSupport have been really great with dealing with me. Also put in a ticket for the recent glory pack fiasco. I caught that pretty quick as only bought four copies.

Hey Death, Thanks for the details. Yep, I have been working with the guys @505GamesSupport too and they have been great at getting items posted.

Question, if you look at your Gems of War game under the Services list in your PSN account, does it show a picture/image of the game next to the Game name itself? All of my other games do, except this one. It is like my Gems of War game has become unconnected to my PSN account. I was wondering if you saw the samething

Thanks again for the feedback! Have a great day.

A quick question Gemgirl:

The first purchase when this happened, do you remember if you got an error, that kicked you out of the transaction?

I do not think so. The gem Shop was just not available. That has since been fixed. Here is what I told the customer support team when I opened the original service ticket #3750 at the end of May:

Gem Shop has not been available since last Friday. I posted on the GOW forum the following and was told to open a ticket. The gem Shop in game is not available. My daily gems expired and I could not renew it in game but could renew it thru the Playstation store directly. Each time I sign in now, the daily gems appear with store unavailable in the background. See posting on GOW forum under this same title for screen shot from another player to see unavailable shop. Another point…at the sametime some of the prices in the bundles stopped showing. I can still see and purchase them but not all the prices are showing.

Hope this helps. Thanks

Thanks, we had another player say that when it first happened for them, they got an error. I was to see if you had experienced something similar.