Not receiving my daily login July prize

I’m still getting my 7 day login prize, but I haven’t received the daily July prize in three days on my Steam account.

I logged on my Xbox One account, & I received both the 7 day & July prize.

The monthly calendar has 28 days @tru38atl. If you have collected all 28 of these rewards then you will not get anything else for the month of July.
I have logged in each day this month so I have not received anything either since the 28th.

10 Likes

Also: there’s no coincidence you didn’t get it for 3 days. The number of rewards in the monthly schedule always allow you to get everything if you miss 3 days.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification guys.

2 Likes

This does bring up an interesting question though. For the month of February will they decrease the number of days to 25 (non-leap year), or leave it at 28 and require us to login each day to get all of the rewards. :thinking:

4 Likes

Well, they don’t reduce the rewards to 27 days for months like June, so I’d imagine February it’s be sharp or miss out.

2 Likes

Did you mean April or June? Or is your calendar different from mine?

1 Like

That might be the case, but the months with 30 days still gives us a 2 day grace period.

1 Like

Sorry, had a brainfart, and thought June-July were the double 31 day months. This is what I get for not having my coffee before trying to think. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

(sends 33680975 lbs of coffee by Meteorite.)

2 Likes