Not receiving gem match ups

I have noticed this for a while and wonder when it will be fixed. I go to match three gems and receive not mana. Before anyone says it, no the masteries are not halved. Even if they were I should still receive something. This happens quite often and in every match no matter who or what game I am playing. No status affects either. It really burns me up when all I need is the one match up to get going. Yes it also happens when matching 4 of a kinds as well. It stings when it results in a lost match due to it happening. It happens so often I can include video if need be to prove it. Please fix this ANNOYING issue.

2 Likes

I can’t be the only one noticing this.

1 Like

Me waiting for them to fix this issue.

Just to be clear, you’re making a 3 or more gem match of a color of mana that one of your equipped troops uses and said troop doesn’t already have full mana, right? I’m guessing that’s what you’re saying but just wanted to double check for clarity as I’ve never experienced the issue as you describe (though I don’t play on console, either).

1 Like

Last 4 pictures on forum posts are from some tree. .

1 Like

Also make sure the troops that should be getting mana aren’t silenced.

The devs have mentioned that videos are extremely helpful in tracking down bugs etc, so sending them videos of it would probably help them out a lot.

1 Like

Yes. That is exactly what I am saying.

2 Likes

They are not silenced. No affects are active.

2 Likes

Same thing is happening to me. I am on the PS4.

2 Likes

Hi Guys,

We haven’t seen anything like that on our end, but if you could get us a video of it occurring it will help our team out.

1 Like

I will get right on that.