Not one, but two Kingdoms - now that takes me by surprise!

No chance of that one, +3 is far too much…

But could well see some negatives, like +1 to three colours and -1 to another, still netting to +2 overall…

Whimsyshire from diablo 3 :slight_smile:

What if I told you my forum pic is a troop from the maybe second kingdom? (Though techincally also a event troop).

2 Likes

To make it useful it would have to be +3 or at least +2 in place of +1 mana I think. 1 damage is pretty much negligible right now… And in general there could be balance issues. A spell costs the same amount of mana no matter troop level or stats, while +1 damage to a troop with 8 attack is completely different than +1 to a troop with 25 attack.
On another thread someone suggested other bonuses, like +x% of a stat to all troops. It could also be difficult to balance it with mana bonuses, but generally I like this idea.

:grinning:

I dont have enough gold for TWO areas tonight!

@kzintiwife
I will loan ya the gold. For 33% compounded daily interest of course. :money_mouth:
But in all seriousness, the best that I can figure it takes 122,500 to level a kingdom up to 10

1 Like

plus unlocking it correct? another 5k?

I don’t think that 5k was figured in. I’ll have to find out somehow.

I talked with @esslee and she doesn’t think the 5k is included.

122,500 (+10k?) per kingdom. Only saved 220k so I will be a little short of getting both new kingdoms to 10 right away.

It won’t take ya long tho :slight_smile: Keep in mind all of the challenges that we will have to complete beforehand, that will earn ya a little gold.