[NOT A BUG] Would of Been an Imperial Deed Offer but Game breaks itself weekly 🤷

To be fair. This is what causes the communication issues.
I’m asking for clarification of what they think is the intended behavior. And instead they get another player who knows just as much as I do… Thoughts instead.

I am of the mind that Salty saw all the feedback about offers. And didn’t see the actual bug caused by kingdom progression in regards to some of the offers. Just as @Kafka was originally confused but then said…

But since Kafka didn’t update the title. @Saltypatra wasn’t aware that the issue was under investigation or reported.

So now I’m having to be the go between… because communication issues don’t just exist between players and devs. But possibly between co-workers working from home as well.

All the OP was reporting was the issue with Mist of Scales offers. Which are/were 100% a bug… Just because the comments that followed aren’t a bug doesn’t make the actual OP not a bug.
I can see how that’s confusing though. Which is why the forums shouldn’t be the place where bugs are reported.

2 Likes