[NOT A BUG] World event is tuned to the wrong troops

Platform, device version and operating system:
Windows 10x64

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
All this time we had featured troop and “week of” event that matches the world event and tuned to that. All this time we had tasks that could be fulfilled by participating in the world event. What we have now?

• Featured troop is a goblin.

• It’s a Week of Goblins

• Tasks includes battles with Goblin banner and Thief class (benefitting Goblins and from Zaejin, obviously)

• And after all of that I have to use red elemental troops for the campaign?!!

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This week, obviously.

Steps to make it happen again
Look on the screenshots.

P.S. And the next task is “Zaejin Champion”. Perfect!

Haven’t you recognized that the weekly troops are never usable in the events?
+20% would make any event too easy and you wouldn’t buy extra gems.

2 Likes

Tell this to my bard on the last week, please. Or mechanist on week before. Or… you got the idea, I believe.

Because we’re fighting goblin troops rather than using them. Just to make things harder.

But it was this way every single event week before. Like, fight fire with fire. Kill mechanical creations with mechanist team, elementals with elemental team, merfolk with water team, etc. Except the current one. Looks like someone missed something.

And for some reason you find that surprising? :smile:

shrug I find this very inconvient. When I need to make unusual team to fight in the event - it’s beyond my comfort borders, but it’s justificated by event itself. There is no difference, actually, how exactly this team is unusual. But when I need to make such team, but nothing with this team is scored to the event tasks - it’s very strange and feels like error. I need to create another team and do some simple repeating task many times (exploring mostly, because of limits of such team), just for makng progress for the event? That’s not right, and that wasn’t this way in all previous events.