[Not a bug] Where are the Cursed Gnomes?

Seems the best chance to get any of this done is still going to be vault events. Grind for GaPs and just accept 2 Runes at a time as the drop haha, easier to farm a GaP up than finding any of these Cursed Gnomes

2 Likes

It’s more insidious.

The best way is going to be Ironhawking outside of GaPs during gnome events.

Devs’ Proposition:

You want Cursed Runes? Sacrifice your Vault Keys, then

3 Likes

Why are we even bothering to write any of our complaints. Been days and absolutely zero replies or info out of the devs. Hint. They dont care that they drop rate for cursed gnomes is near or below 1%. What a joke. On us. New update. New and exciting soulforge crafts. Then epic failure. Zero gnomes and the amount of mats needed to craft ridiculous. Epic fail. Epic fail on devs to not address this issue 5 days later. Gonna lose lots of your player base if not fixed really soon. Like today. Wake up somebody at GOW

4 Likes

They don’t consider it an “issue” in need of “fixing”

This is working as intended

8 Likes

1 in 550 PvP-fights. Yay.

1 Like

THE NERVE https://twitter.com/GemsOfWar/status/1473394104298053643

(I mean it’s almost certainly a scheduled tweet but c’mon guys; read the room.)

6 Likes

spam that tweet with replys

“Or sprinkle a bit of bait to catch one!”

Umm… do they not even realise we haven’t been able to buy Cursed Gnome bait? Even if we wanted to :laughing:

4 Likes

do they realise? … yes
do they care?.. no

I’m not buying cursed gnime bait, that much is for sure.

And rather than spending my gems in the forge I’ll spend them on ToD to get my doomed weapons upgraded. It’s still the only affordable way.

But great update, though. At that rate, I can surely afford to craft the mythic in a year or two. :clown_face:

Happy holidays guys. Enjoy the holidays and don’t waste your time looking for cursed gnome. I have a conspiracy theory that @Jeto and @Kafka are one and the same. Just using different accounts. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: She thought it is April fools day. But it is just Christmas season…then Valentines…then April fools.

:christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:

@Wow I wish I was as cool as Jeto

Regarding the Cursed Gnome, we’ve been passing the feedback you’ve all been posting onto the team.

The appearance rate was increased and in the data we can see that worked.

As this is a new Gnome, as always the team are monitoring the appearance data as well as the feedback about the new content and continuously review this information to decide whether tweaks to the balancing should be made.

7 Likes

@Kafka Well, I’ve still only had one drop since it was introduced and that was before reset. So that’s my feedback.

2 Likes

Oh, and thank you for editing my Subject. Now that we know it’s “Not a Bug” and the game is working the way it’s supposed to, we can conclude that the scarcity is intended.

4 Likes

And yet players are very unhappy that it’s not appearing for them. Funny how that works.

I’ve had one since the end of the Vault event, and that’s with the alleged 7-day introductory boost in place. What happens when that ends? They’re basically unavailable?

2 Likes

And again: this is a communication problem, just like the Halloween battlecrashers were. The statement of the boosted rate set up an expectation that it’d be worthwhile grinding for Cursed Gnomes during this week, but the reality seems very much otherwise. We feel like our time and effort is being wasted.

8 Likes

So after the boost ends, you might find them once or twice a year. I don’t mind low drop rates, I love hunting things (orbs, paloozas etc…) But this is a bit different, because there really is nothing totally worth it, or is there? So why even care…

1 Like

I think more likely you will see a handful each Vault event and once in a blue moon between those

Then it Clearly didn’t work for everyone I spended hundred of battles in-game and saw only them 4 times yeah good job and fix this

Then we should start submitting request to support until they actually show us data or change this appearance rate took them to respond 6 day from event