[Not a bug]Verse gnomes in World Event not dropping verses

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC/Mobile, Android 13

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I expected verse gnomes to drop verses at the end of battles. They did not run away, and they did not drop verses. This has happened 3x’s so far today. Just got screenshots of the third time.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Whenever a verse gnome is used on the CPU team in world event. Today.

Steps to make it happen again

Play world event.

Only gnomes who battle crush provide rewards.
Gnomes are just a troop as any other, you can team up them, it doesn’t mean they’ll provide any bounty to enemies in PVP.

Yes, I get that but they’re normally not used on CPU teams unless they are crashers. We’re not talking PVP here.

On rare occasions, you get gnomes in battle during the adventures as well. They act the same way: no loot dropped after the battle. If in doubt, look for the little loot bag in the upper left corner of the gnome’s picture during battle. No loot bag, no loot dropped.

2 Likes

Crasher gnomes are all also just gnome troops. It causes confusion, but if they don’t have a little bag they are just the gnome troop version.

1 Like

You only get a reward if there’s a treasure bag icon at the upper left of the troop.

2 Likes

Good to know, thanks! Really mostly curious as to why these are showing up in CPU teams in World Event. I suspect it’s a bug.

1 Like