(Not a bug) Troop Flash Deals DO NOT stack!

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC, Steam client, Version: 4.1.0.06, OS: Win7 x64 SP1

Screenshot or image:
No screenshot or image at this time.

How often does this happen?
Always.

Steps to make it happen again
Get one new card or two new cards, not necessarily in one batch when opening Chests.
The second Flash Offer won’t be duplicated or added to the first one.

Explanation:
Get one new card or two new Legendary cards, not necessarily in one batch when opening Chests.
The second Flash Offer won’t be duplicated or added to the first one.
4.1 update patch notes are saying that several new Flash Offers should stack.
I had at least four different cards that I have gotten, and the second one that was also new, did not trigger another Flash Deal.

Were both of them Legendary or Mythic? I think the Flash Offers only trigger on those rarities but nothing else (The price to buy the offer isn’t worth it either way…)

Both were Legendaries, orange.

Hey @Koromac thank you for the report! Could you please let me know what Troops you earned?
And both of these were new (unowned Legendaries) of different Troops, or were they extra copies of a new Troop you earned?

Hey there, I’ve just checked this with the development team. Flash Offers of different types can stack but not Flash offers for Troops. Additionally, Troop Upgrade Flash Offers will not show up in the next 24 hours after your last Upgrade had finished or after your purchase. With the other types of flash offers planned (these have not really been used yet) we wanted to avoid too many bright flashy notifications.

1 Like

Please pass this message along to whoever implemented the pulsating gem animation during gem sales. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Okay, it’s good to know. It’s not a bug then. Thank you for a swift reply.

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile: :christmas_tree: