[Not a bug] Temporary Network Problem

XBOX ONE SX

After the game failed to work properly, I tried to restart my console. Now everything is working except Gems Of War, which can’t be started.

It happens every time I try to play Gems of War. All other games are working.

Try to start the game.

I can’t sign in to Xbox Live on Series X right now at all.

Yeah, after restarting my console a few times I can’t log in anymore as well. All servers are officially up and running, but I’m not able to log into both of my consoles anymore. Connection test and every other device is working properly though …

I can’t log on to gems but can to all other games. I’m in UK just in case that has a bearing on the issue.

Status now says there’s a major outage…

It’s an Xbox Network outage, status page says major outage with signing in. Not an issue with GOW or any other game.

Well yeah, I reported the issue 1 hour before MS updated their status. When I contacted them, they told me it must be an issue with the GoW server and not an issue with the MS servers. Especially when several other games worked at that time.

Later the login and shop issues occured.

Nonetheless. There should be a foolproof to still play GoW in the meantime, since it’s only blocked from being available due to the MS shop not running. So currently it’s “no buy, no play” …

Hello :slight_smile:

Please let us know if this Xbox network outage is still ongoing?

This was a Xbox network issue. Not gems.