[NOT A BUG] Social media and bug reports

Since most of the devs have abandoned the forums… including @Sirrian. :pensive:
Even @Kafka retired from the forums after the 21 stars kingdom offer debacle (still not fixed btw).
So now (as far as I know) @Saltypatra is in charge of the bug reports. Therefore I suggest if you use Facebook, Reddit, Twitter or any social media (which I don’t). That you use those platforms to report your Gems of War bugs because that is your best chance of making her radar.
I get that not every bug is a big deal… But weapons missing usually have greater urgency… So I think it’s a matter of communication more than anything. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I suppose weapon will show up, when it’s added to the game… so next week.
And I guess elite+ players will have it sent to them.
But it would be nice, if such things didn’t happen in future campaigns.

1 Like

If I was an Elite + pass member I’d request a refund on the difference on my pass if I had to wait for next week just like an elite member.
The extra $15 or whatever per member is for a + amount of effort. I seriously think that none of them care about keeping their jobs which is amazing in 2020.

And yeah there will be folks who will be quick to say I have to be reasonable because of the pandemic.

Those folks need to keep in mind that the game introduced the ELITE + PASS DURING THE PANDEMIC.

So it goes both ways. Don’t offer NEW services during a pandemic if you can’t reliably keep them going longer than ONE fing Campaign cycle.

3 Likes

That’s why I dont spend real cash on virtual items. Learned that lesson in high school, when we used to sell some D2 items on web…

1 Like

Please do not report bugs in other places, as I will only direct you to the forums.

Please do not tell people to do this. I will not take bug reports in other places. Having them here means others can weigh in, confirm bugs, or even help other players when possible.

3 Likes