[Not a bug] Server connection issue

Platform, device version and operating system:
Android, Galaxy note 9, version 10

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Can’t log on. Server connection issue. Error code 0101 - 0002

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Have been trying to log on since this morning.

a particular game mode?_

Steps to make it happen again
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious! Example: I lose once in the Arena, I then exit to the world map, select broken Spire on the Map and enter Arena. broken spire’s quest lost instead.

Same thing now, both on Android tablet and PC, been going on for 5 hours now. Everything is fine with my internet here obviously I tested and I am posting this without problems.

The server status page for the game says ‘refreshing’ and nothing ever come up. So seems there is some kind of issue on their side.

Hello :slight_smile:

@Fletch
I’ve checked our server logs and I can see that there has been no outages on our end.

However, I have been alerted that there were a lot of major disconnections for some ISP in Canada from around 12am AEST - 6am AEST.

And currently, Steam is down in both United States and Canada.

I’d suggest checking with your ISPs, and or with websites such as downdetector and looking for any large spikes in reported issues or a big red line signalling that it’s currently down and or in a critically low state.

Thank you for your understanding :slight_smile: