[Not a bug] Reflect with Lethal

Platform, device version and operating system:

Steam

Screenshot or image:

Kind of happened too fast for that…

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:

Playing with my Hero class Oracle with Serendipity, which happened to give Reflect to my Stonehammer troop in first slot. Enemy hero was in first slot playing as Archer which has Bullseye (15% chance for Skull damage to be lethal).

Enemy hero did one skull match, 15% chance proc, it instantly killed my Stonehammer, which Reflected the damage (I assume its just a really big number) and instantly killed the enemy hero.

Hilarious, but probably still a bug.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?

Enemy hero in first spot needs to be playing Archer and match skulls and have Bullseye trait proc against a troop that has reflect.

Steps to make it happen again

Enemy hero in first spot needs to be playing Archer and match skulls and have Bullseye trait proc against a troop that has reflect.

I’m pretty sure this is actually intended behavior.

What wasn’t intended (and what has since been fixed) was for armor-stripping effects (Megavore, Mang, even Grave Knight, etc…) to do the same thing. A shame, too — it was nice having a more solid counter for Rope Dart.

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: ¯_(ツ)_/¯

There are a bunch of old threads debating whether or not it should happen or not, as well :slightly_smiling_face: (or trying to work out what happened when they suddenly died against a troop with Infernal Armor or similar, e.g. Gloom Leaf).

4 Likes